Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It's Tuesday! maybe beauty box Day?

46 posts, 32 members
Rezee
1964 posts
who else has their fingers and everything else crossed that today is delivery day?  I do! My courier usually visits in the afternoon. I'm going out of town today with my boys too so I'm hoping I come home to it on mydoorstep.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
meee i am hoping for it to be waiting for me when I get home from work fingers crossed for you too!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Here's hoping. I'm so excited as this is my first beauty box and can't wait to see what the lovely ladys at br have i store for us
alyshajayne
92 posts
Meeeee! Oh man I'm praying it wasn't mine that came this morning with the wrong name on it! I think it was the right size but was a box in a black bag addressed to Shane. I so wanted to check!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Mee! Thankfully I'll know soon whether to hope for it or not, the courier comes about 9am. Although I should be getting about 3 other parcels in the next few days so I could be getting my hopes up for the wrong parcel lol
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
That's so cool that others have theirs but I never get mine for at least four-six days after dispatch :( typical rural post!  Can't wait though it's going to be soooo exciting.  I just hope I don't see any pics of the inside until I get mine.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Alyshajane, you have nothing to worry about - it is most definitely not in a black bag :) xo
Macs
5351 posts
Probably not today for me.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Oh thank god Head Pixie!! You have saved my day!! I was FREAKING out! hahaha <3
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Got my box this morning. Won't open till after work :)
Leishamaree
14 posts
I'm getting mine delivered to work (possibly a bad idea?) - I can't wait!!! Has anyone in Wellington got theirs yet?
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
You bet! Hoping it's waiting at work for me when I arrive but I might be a little ambitious there. So excited to see what's inside :D 
Rezee
1964 posts
How can you restrain yourself Toni-lee! Haha. 
jodieb06
26 posts
Absolutely CANNOT wait!  This is only my second box and I was so impressed with the last one, I just couldn't resist any longer :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had a weird dream the box was full of nail polish hahaha I was like... Huh?? Hahahaha. (this isn't a spoiler, it's my dream, I have no idea whats in the box)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Bahaha @ your disclaimer Shaz "this isn't a spoiler". So funny if you're right! :P
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol I figured I'd put it in incase my head got chewed off - though I'm sure I would've been okay :P
Rezee
1964 posts
Mine just arrived! Thanks br,  its really good!
Macs
5351 posts
Your so Lucky Toni and very restrained. I hope there is nail polish in there shaz.
-Bex-
611 posts
No BRBB for me today I did get parcels but not the BB I wasn't even excited for the other parcels. Fingers crossed for tomorrow 
glamfish
87 posts
Ahh you're reserved waiting to open it until after work. I'm super excited now, hopefully it's at home when I get there!
janini9
341 posts
Mine has arrived :) :) :) :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
People who live near me gahave them and my courier is an evening courier (when he remembers how to be a courier lol) so fingers x'd for tonight
Marsxo
2 posts
I received my BRBB this morning!! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't leave for home until Thursday so trying to limit myself from social media which is pretty easy as the in laws don't have WiFi lol. At least I'll have something exciting to come home too
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Rezee I literally had no time to open it lol. At least I have something to look forward to when i get home tonight. People will be wondering why I'm grinning from ear to ear haha.
annanguyen
142 posts
Meeeeee! I live in the South Island but still hoping Mr Courier Post will visit me this afternoon with my BB lol
Danni
324 posts
I'm hoping for it to come before 2:30 as I have class at 3! 
jalb88
121 posts
Mine was waiting for me when I woke up this morning !!I was too excited to resist so opened it while I was eating brekky ! Can't wait to have a play when I get home xx
So very very excited for my first beauty box!! I always get to anxious when I am waiting for packages!! I just want it now! 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo mine came! Legit so stoked with everything. So many things I've been wanting to try! Weeeee. Thanks BR!
butternutter
42 posts
Mine arrived this morning courtesy of our awesome rural delivery driver down here at the other end of the island :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Whenever I see the threads about the beauty box i get so excited. I am still in aussie, but will be home tommorrow so hopefully it is there waiting for me. I am also so impressed that I haven't seen any spoilers yet which is awesome. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Mine came 10 minutes before I had to leave. So enough time to do a cheesey pic with it and quickly open it lol.
kknz
82 posts
Mine was waiting on the door step when I got home, was so excited. Thank you BR! 
chloednz
217 posts
Mine arrived today- to rural taranaki no less!  Amazed at the speediness, thanks BR!
alyshajayne
92 posts
Anybody in dunedin had theirs arrive? :-D
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh Rezee at least you had time to have a quick look, and now you have something to look forward to when you get home
trudijoy
8375 posts
I live less than half an hour from BRHQ...and nothing. Fingers x'd for later tonight. Generally its around Home and Away time ;)
Ringy
825 posts
I'm in Dunners- no box yet...
pintsize
1072 posts
Nothing in rural North Canterbury for me yet but then again I wasn't thinking it would be here until at least Wednesday/Thursday at the earliest :) Just excited kowing that it is on it's way :) :) :)
This week will feel like Christmas for me <3
so lucky ladies, I couldn't afford it this time. can't wait to see the reviews :)
Leishamaree
14 posts
My first ever BRBB is here, and it's AWESOME!!!!
mallomiss
569 posts
woohoo got mine today!! so happy!! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The boxes look beautiful! The colour is amazing :) Enjoy ladies x
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I'm lovin it :D 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!