Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Its Saturday (NBR)

45 posts, 17 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So after waking up at a ridiculous time (5.30 am), i have been reminded that i am not a morning person.  Its raining outside, so today is just going to be a relaxing day, which will mostly be spent on BR! How are you planning on spending your Saturday?
Kimrose
1418 posts
I am still tucked up in bed dojng a few last minute reviews to boost my spending power tomorrow!  We have dinner plans tonight so I am hoping for a break in the weather.
Enjoy your Saturday :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That sounds amazing, I'm even tempted to get back into bed haha! Hopefully the weather clears up for tonight.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Can't wait to read your new reviews BinaryBeauty :)

I already have the points I need for the wee few things I'm going to pick up tomorrow (If I can). So I'm going to spend today cleaning out, chucking a few items, and clearing out my wardrobe. It is really weirdly designed so we are hoping to change it up to create some more space :)
Koni
444 posts
It's a beautiful day for shopping - online hehe but alas that requires money so I'll be online browsing the things I don't need and on BR :-) Seriously never in a bajillion years did I believe an online beauty community could keep me engaged!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks KirstyJ! I'm the same with points, I have more than enough to get the things that i want from the vault. But i havent done many reviews this week so need to catch up! I also need to get cleaning out my wardrobe.. its a mess!

Might also be the perfect day to work on my blog.
Its always a good day for shopping online Koni, which is what i am actually doing now because a little birdy told me that beautybay is having a sale of a huge range of products. The word sale was all i needed to hear! I am on a low spend though, so chances are i won't be getting anything! Still nice to browse
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've given my wee fur babies baths and just as I finished hubby walked in with a ROAK from the gorgeous bex.bruce! Whittakers jelly tip my fav!! And lush and perfume. Mega spoilt.
Thinking of baking a chocolate spice sponge for the 3 men in my life. It will be devoured in seconds
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Chocolate & Lush in a ROAK, you lucky thing Farmers-WifeThat sounds like my dream way to spend a rainy day!!
MareeB
5242 posts
Yes it's pretty gross day outside! I'm cooking lunch for a friend who's coming to visit, then it'll be catching up on recordings (TV). I'm right into Real Housewives of Melbourne so tape them to watch on the weekend!!!!
MareeB
5242 posts
That sponge sounds lovely farmerswife - do you live far from me?????
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mareebros , the first time i heard about the real housewifes of Melbourne was this morning. Be honest, is it worth me watching? I love a bit of trashy tv every now and again! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol that program is nuts! I love it! What's with the one that's the judge or lawyer and her OMG makeup! Lip liner with lighter lips! Crazy dark shadow. Her hair. Is it the new in thing????
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Binarybeauty I share 2 squares each with the family. Now it under lock and key hehe

MareeBros jump in the care and drive south for a couple of hours. It will be worth it hehe
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
bex.bruce is so lovely she sent me some chocolate, I ate it all he he
and some Lancôme eye stuff :)
its so awesome I had to rush out and buy some as my sister commented :)
x
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh Binarybeauty if you like OTT women slating each other you'll love it! I'm hooked on Housewives of Orange County and Beverly Hills too because I LOOOVE watching the clothes, make up, surgery, houses, cars, etc all the trapppings of wealth, it's really fascinating.
MareeB
5242 posts
Hahaha I'd love to Farmerswife!!! bit cold and icky for leaving the house today though...
Pifithrin
1243 posts
This is my first day off in ages so I'm going to wash my makeup brushes, chill at home and catch up on YouTube. Bliss.
Macs
5351 posts
Its raining pretty heavy here. So it's quite day for me watching whatever movies are on sky
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, Bex.bruce sounds lovely, there will be some good karma being sent her way!

haha yes Mareebros, that sounds amazing! Its shows like that, that make me appreciate my life a lot more. Its also those shows that are perfect when im home alone, and noone can judge me for watching it!

I might make that the one productive thing i do today Pifithrinmy brushes are in desperate  need of a wash.

Macs
5351 posts
Thats so nice of her to do that RAOK. Geez theres big gusts of wind it sounds quite scary lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sounds like the weather is pretty bad everywhere!! Wind is so creepy. Especially if you live in an older house, it makes me really paranoid haha
alikat
423 posts
I slept in until 11am because I'm still sick with the flu. We're meant to be spring cleaning the house today but my poor husband is going it alone whilst he has ordered me to the couch or bed. I'm not allowed to move. 

That wind was crazy! Friend has had her garage flooded this morning and I've seen planes parked at the airfield over the next block of paddocks on their lids! Must have been very lucky and dodged a tornado here. We've had lots of power flickering and there are quite a few places around here without power now. 

As for Saturday afternoon, I feel a nap coming on...
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Alikat your husband sounds like a keeper!! As for an afternoon nap, i couldn't have said it better myself! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Been wonderful so far, cuddles with the hubby, Skype my mum and bro. Taken out shopping then left to do online.shopping as the things I wanted weren't at my farmers whilst hubby made fire. Afternoon of playing the xbox then probably re filming my tutorial as the one I did this morning was all out or focus...that's super annoying as it turned out good! Oh well I will learn. Movie night planned then vault in the morning. Couldn't be a better weekend if it snowed or we were on a tropical island
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yes it's so windy and stormy today. Had a lovely morning out for brekkie and then took my little ones to the library. 
All this talk about the whittakers jellytip is making me really want to try some! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I spent my Saturday waking up early to cat vomit, but then woke again hours later. Had cuddles with my snorlax fiance, then got ready for town. Picked up some skincare for my 15 year old "sister", she asked if I had tips on getting rid of pimples and when I found out she only used water to wash her face... I had to get her a lil something! Went to see the inlaws then went to see my parents and my neice gave me cuggles. Home now eating milk duds, playing Batman and the Sims (he's on batman, I'm on the Sims) and later pizza for dinner and more cuggling with snorlax :-) stay warm my lovely friends xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow chikoboo, sounds like you have had a busy day.. wheras I have been in the same spot all day! But yay for vault in the morning. Vault day always gets me excited.. as does the BRBB, Trial release dates.. pretty much everything BR. 

Kellyleannei can't believe you haven't tried the chocolate yet, in all honestly i prefer Cadbury's Jaffa one! It just really hits the spot

shazatron101 urgh cat vomit.. just reading that word makes me feel a bit sick! Just the other day a friend of mine also said she only used water to wash her face, might have to pick her up something aswell! Are milk duds delicious? All this talk about food is making my crave a sweet treat! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha yeah it was nasty. I should have left it to set a bit before trying to clean it out of the carpet but at 4-5am I just wanted to go back to bed lol. But yes, I know I didn't have to get her anything but her mother and my own mother says she is so excited whenever I even talk to her (which is ridiculous I'm not that fabulous haha) but I feel like at 15 when you have pimples you just want to have your head low so nobody can see it. And I want her to have her head high!! And I quite like milk duds, theyre just chewy caramel covered in chocolate haha, but I like most candy ;-P
Jesse
745 posts
I spent my Saturday working since 7 then gym after with a friend. Now after reading through this thread (and being a complete RHWONJ addict) I'm watching my first episode of Real Housewives of Melbourne haha, thanks for my new binge tv show ladies!
MareeB
5242 posts
That's funny - I'm glad I'm not the only Real Houswives addict :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
BinaryBeauty, I know- I feel like I'm missing out lol..oh the Jaffa Cadbury chocolate sounds amazing too..next shopping trip i will pick up both the whittakers jellytip and Cadbury Jaffa chocolate & have a feast! 
Luckily I've got a stash of Kitkat's in the meantime :-) 
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow 5.30 is so early! I hope you have an early night or got a little cat nap?

My babies woke me up this morning, the wind was so insane! We had a mini tornado & no power all morning, so no beauty review this morning :(

I had planned to do at least 5 reviews today, I am hoping the power doesnt go out tomorrow, I have my eye on the vault haha!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aww no Lutece, so many people I know had their power knocked out. Not ideal in the middle of a freezing cold winter! I hope it stays on for you xx

I woke up at 5am Binary, I feel your pain! Must be something in the air. Because of my lack of sleep I've been a bit of a sloth today, making numerous coffees, watching YouTube excessively and playing with makeup :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sarah you are the cutest sloth I've ever had the pleasure of knowing :P
Lutece
1849 posts
I agree! Sarah your the cutest sloth ever! As long as you get enough sleep before tomorrow :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, I love you guys! #slothlife
Macs
5351 posts
I only just started watching Real Housewives of Melbourne too. I can't quite remember how I stumbled across this programme, but I enjoy it.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love knowing so many of us are fans of that kind of TV! We recently cancelled our sky tv (SOOOO Expensive), and now I only have Netflix and Freeview so I miss out on my usual viewing of the Kardashians, and Teen Mom... So where do you guys watch your Real Housewifes??? Because that sounds like it is right up my alley :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
We did that too cancelled sky and have been doing movie tube streaming movies or on demand but it's is good no TV with kids and stuff. But on Friday my dad said to me to ring up sky and he'll pay for it. I haven't done this because I don't know if I want this happening although I miss the Kardashians I'm not sure zi want the 3 little ones babysat by the TV lol....
shazatron101
5112 posts
God I can't stand the Kardashians, or Teen Mom and all those other terrible, terrible shows (I do not find you ladies who watch it terrible, though. Far from it :-) ). If I had sky (aka rich mans tv, as I so lovingly refer to it) I would be watching all the murder shows on CI, and I'd be watching Naked and Alone on Discovery, along with all the other hillbilly shows on Discovery. I love Discovery!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Kirstyj it's on tv3 at 3. It's so funny cause the all talk about each other and are mean! Then they get grumpy cause they heard someone else talking about them. It cracks me up as they know they are all getting filmed saying it! The one with out there makeup blows my mind

Shazatron I used to love CI when we had sky. Amazing what people will do these days!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
BinaryBeauty I didn't end up washing my brushes - going to do it this afternoon I promise! I also prefer the jaffa chocolate to jelly tip.
shazatron101
5112 posts
CI is amazing!! Probably my favorite channel. My mum has it and I watch one show and next minute its 4pm and she's home from work hahaha. oops. And Pifithrin I am in that boat too - I mean I'll gladly eat both but I like the jaffa choc a lot more :-) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!