Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Its almost March

29 posts, 23 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay, so i can't be the only one who is thinking, wishing, dreaming and waiting for the BR March Beauty box! Won't lie, i have been counting down the days and March is only 10 days away! I'm not sure when the boxes are to be sent out and all that, but im excited already!
Koni
444 posts
I kid you not Marzipan I actually forgot!! I've been on a "no spend" and it officially ends March 1st so now I have 2 reasons to count down to March :-)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Oooooooh I completely forgot about this!! Naughty past Ashleigh from way back in 2014 bought one. Bad bad Ashleigh. Good present Ashleigh totally deserves this treat though for being so good and not buying a single beauty product all year (not even shampoo or bodywash!!)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so excited about this arriving! I absolutely loved the last one!!! I can't wait to just be able to try some new products again.
I really like that they are so well put together and that although I had never picked up any of the products before I completely loved most of them.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I loved the last one and I still have it under my bed, it gives sweet dreams. The fact that I haven't used half of it as it's an incentive to use up all my old product has me holding out longer on some of the products.
That being said I have shown my BeautyReview Box to another friend now and she was amazed at what went in it like my co worker was. And I will be unboxing again at work.
Kellie
570 posts
Oooh, I was just thinking about the BRBB.  I am already giddy with excitement - I can't wait to open up that box of goodness and delve in like a parcel-deprived mad woman!!  (Although to be fair I have been a taaaad naughty on my no-spend this month. I'll be better next month.)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
March is going to be my favourite month this year I think :)

I cant wait!!! not only do I get the magic box of beauty goodness, but I'm also taking some leave from work to do 4 classes learning new techniques for my other hobby! so excited!! Just have to get through next week before I start happy dancing.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Ive been counting down the days to march to! But for me it means moving to Invercargill!! Eeeeek its so close but still abit away! Can not wait!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I can't wait!!!  Surely these next 2 or 3 weeks will fly by and then that beautiful box of wondrousness will be sitting on my doorstep just waiting for me to love it?!
Exciting.. There is still more boxes to be sold isn't there ? I hope so! I want one :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Totally excited about getting the next one. I did my very first unboxing on the last one, then husband walk in all nuddy, fresh out of the shower doing a helicopter! That had to be deleted so next time the doors will be locked!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I was so disappointed that I was a bit too late for the last one, so I'm making sure I get in on this one this month!
Jennwgtn
26 posts
Sooooo excited as I am still on a buying ban! Loved my December box and am still trying new things from it! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ash_Bandicoot, i wish i could forget about this box since then i would get a surprise in the mail but literally i think about it all the time!! Kellie, i love the short hand, BRBB is so much easier to write than the full text, especially when i sneak onto BR when i should be working!
phillippaferguson, i thinks there was 500 boxes for March, and I'm pretty sure the two pre-sales had 100 boxes available on each day, or something like that.. which leaves 300 boxes left? Or something like that!
It is so scary how fast time is going. In less than two months I will be 21 and so happy I started buying little things for it already.
Ngahew
152 posts
That is such a good idea to start buying things now, in prep for your 21st...organisation is the key. Wow March is far too close!

Farmers-wife, you crack me up.  Of course your hubby would enter a room performing a helicopter while you are filming the unboxing of Beauty Box!  lol

LouV
55 posts
Ahhhhhhh, I'd forgotten about this!! I'm doing a low-buy, but past me happily thought of this and nabbed me one in the pre-sales. I'm nearly bouncing in my work space with excitement now!! I can't wait :)
sophie4cats
139 posts
We were talking about this just the other day! Not for me this time though, Im still working through my last BR BB (:
Jacinda
13 posts
I missed out last timeand couldn't   justify the pre sale purchase.  So I'm amped for this week!
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
So excited!!
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
So excited!!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
So very tempting! 
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I swear the wait from December to March has never been so long...
Macs
5351 posts
Im still on the fence about getting a March box..
Macs
5351 posts
Im still on the fence about getting a March box..
Macs
5351 posts
Partner said I could have one. Now Im wide awake buzzing and anticipating the box sale..
Ngahew
152 posts
That's so cool...what a cool supportive partner Macs...toss...BRBB here we come!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!