Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It's All About You 3 BBBE sold out already??

9 posts, 5 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
I just got the email about the latest BBBE going on sale, and got excited and went to buy it with the last of my 3 vouchers I purchased at the start of the year, but is says sold out already! Is this a glitch? If not, who are the lucky ladies that got it so swiftly? (I'm guessing/hoping it's a wee glitch! - if not, I can hardly complain, as I've bought almost all the BBBEs this year, either for moi or as gifts - I love them!)
EDIT: It's all working now! I was just impatient ;) Am very excited about this box!
MareeB
5239 posts
It's fixed now Kiwilass. There's a link on Facebook :)
BR-Queenie
260 posts
Ha ha thanks Maree! Yes all fixed now!

We know you'll enjoy it it's possibly the 'best beauty box EVER...this year' ;-)

xoxo Queenie
Macs
5351 posts
I didnt see that. But I saw the christmas box announcement. I think Ive missed out on it. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I hope they last, I need a couple of weeks !!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Hey Macs, this all about you 3 box is the Christmas box :)

KiwiLass
174 posts
And Maree B, I hope so for you too!
Beauty88
29 posts
:) 
Macs
5351 posts
Ah I see. I’ve been hoping for a box like this. Hopefully I can get one. I’ve been missing out on buying them all the time.My  Pay hasn’t been falling in line with box releases lol Maybe that’s a good thing . I need to pan all the products. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!