Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It just keeps getting better!

17 posts, 16 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
So I just had a peek and there are even More goodies in the vault! What have you all got your eyes on? I hoping to get an eyebrow kit.
kirstyj
1732 posts
That brow kit looks awesome kim_rose! Hope you manage to get your hands on one.

I think so far the only thing I am really keen for is the Oasis Apple a Day. I love the Oasis products that Farmers_Wife gifted me so I would love to try some more stuff from their range. Still trying to save up my points though as I know the BR ladies will probably have some tricks/products up their sleeves.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Good luck to you Kirsty...oasis products are amazing :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes, there's some lovely things in there :)
Lutece
1849 posts
WOAH talk about so many goodies and its not even close to the vault opening!!
I have my eyes on the eye shadow shields and the Goodness moisturizer, both are great products!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Yes I need to write myself a list and prioritize which lovely goodies I want the most.
Macs
5351 posts
My list is growing , just from looking in there. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Last I looked there was 3 pages now there is 4. I'm liking the look of the lip hydrator.
Mila
1209 posts
The sax brow kit and the trilogy balm really tickle my fancy
mallomiss
569 posts
ahhh there's RoVie setting Powder in there! I need that!
Definitely the Oasis Apple a Day...

So many goodies!!!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
For the ladies that have the IT bye bye under eye, the rovie setting powder is magic over top. I like it better than a high end one I have.

Yay Kirsty so pleased you enjoy the oasis. It's my fav skincare brand
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep I agree with Farmers-wife but then we are Rovie Fairies hehe that the finale powder is one of the best on the markets.  I've done comparisons lol.   I call it my fairy dust =)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oh man I would love the Trilogy cleansing balm! I've been wanting that since it was released. I'm away right now so have been out of the BR loop, the vault looks amazing!
annanguyen
142 posts
I have my eyes on the Brow Kit, of course the Oasis Beauty Apple a Day and those LA Girl Matte Pigment Lipsticks (I haven't used them before so I am excited to try) ... 
I cannot wait for the next Vault!  Some great goodies to be had. x
glamfish
87 posts
I've been saving my points forever so I'm hoping to be able to trade them in for some awesome treats!
SandyGedge
394 posts
off I go to have a nosey ;-0

I have my eyes on the Oasis Apple and some other skin care  :)  How exciting!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!