Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

IT Cosmetics Products up for Review - woo hoo

8 posts, 6 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, just a heads up for those loving the IT cosmetics, have noticed that the lovely BR have loaded up some of their products to review, including the under eye concealer. Can't wait to read your reviews xxx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks for the heads up Sarah you doll xx I also see that there is quite a few other newly added including heaps of NYX products.  Won't take me long now to reach my product review goal of 500 =)
Rezee
1964 posts
I wa so happy to see this brand uploaded!  Thanks br!wow chikoboo,  I only just passed 200 the other day, I cant even imagine 500.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he no worries hun xxx And yay to nearly reaching 500 reviews, go you xx Rezee you can totally do this, I just reached mine not that long ago, so if I can do it, so can you lol xx
Macs
5351 posts
I recon you'll make it to five hundred. That alot of reviews.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I don't even know where to start with my review of the Naturally Pretty palette!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh yay! Will have to add those to my 'products to review' list which is getting insanely long.
Macs
5351 posts
I went and had a look at that link you gave for that concealer and oh my I just started looking at all the other stuff too. I saw it was added too , so  i'll be watching out for your reviews.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!