Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I'm baaaaaaaaack hehe

27 posts, 17 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
It feels like I have been gone forever. Back to reviewing for me to catch up. What an amaze cruise it was besides the sea sickness urgh i can do without that. It's awesome to be back in missed you all xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
This makes my heart happy!!! I feel like I've been missing a limb hahaha weeeee :-D
kirstyj
1732 posts
Awesome! Tell me more about the cruise :) wanna know everything. Did you end up buying much?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Welcome back Shana!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh yay! There has been so much happening here! Welcome back!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Welcome back. Would love to hear more about your cruise :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, not so yay about sea sickness though. I so want to hear more!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Welcome back hun, glad you had a great time apart from the sea sickness but omg, what did you buy, what did you do etc he he he
Artemis
311 posts
Welcome back! Any good makeup purchases we need to know about? ;)
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome back love. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Welcome back Shana - how was the cruise?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Welcome back! Hope you had a fantastic time on your cruise :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Good to see you back shana. Did you had good holiday?  We miss you too.
MissQT
1547 posts
welcome back Shana!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Welcome back!  I hope the cruise was wonderful (apart from the seasickness).  
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thanks all it's great to be back.  The cruise was amazing like I said apart from the sea sickness.  I was hoping to buy more fragrances and makeup but nothing really tickled my fancy.  I did get the Benefit They're Real Mascara twin pack and some Fijian pure coconut oil which is sooooo luxurious.  I bought a couple of souviners but nothing over the top.  I was more interested in seeing the islands.  We went to Suva which changed me more than anything else in life up to this point.  I saw devastation and poverty and trash everywhere we went.  It made me appreciate all I have in my life.  
The one thing that made me absolutely fall in love with this place is the people.  They are always ready with a Bula (hello) and a smile.  They are willing to help you out if you need it and they are the happiest people I have ever met despite their not having anything.  The people were facsinated with my red mohawk and many tattoos.  I have people following me everywhere I went just to see the girl who looked different lol I felt like a celeb.
We visited Port Denerau which was not my cuppa tea.  It was where all the rich people and resorts are.  I preferred to experience Fiji in its rawest form and this to me was far too Americanised.  The last island which I was most eager for Dravuni was cancelled because of the weather warnings and the winds.  That island is as far from civilisation you can get.  They don't have shopping centres or much of anything.  I was prepared with 20 exercise books and pens and pencils for the schoool kids who can't afford them.  Unfortunately I didn't get to see their faces when they got them but the local men took them back for me.  All in all, I highly recommend doing a cruise it was the cheapest and most enjoyable holiday ever!
Rezee
1964 posts
Shana, that is so sweet of you to think of those children going without! I think it must be so inspiring and also heart breaking to see and experience other cultures through travel.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw Shana you are so absolutely beautiful inside and out. I bet those kids loved it. I can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow x
kirstyj
1732 posts
So pleased that you enjoyed your time over there! I love that you got such a range of experiences out of your trip :) Making me look forward to my cruise coming up. Got to print the tickets this week! Was so excited.
Lutece
1849 posts
Yay for having a great time but booo to the sea sickness :( Glad to see your beautiful face back xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Hope you have fun on your cruise Kirsty :D  where are you going? Aw thanks Lutece :) x
MareeB
5241 posts
Your pic is totally gorgeous Shana, and you are a truly inspirational person.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm off to Noumea, Lifou, and Vila. Can't wait to get some sun :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooh Kirsty and Soozie - I'm so jealous! Soozie you can't go to the states without a big shopping spree, it wouldn't be right. There'll be lots to see though, as you say :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I don't think there will be much money for a shopping spree. I will probably just be eating my way around NorthAmerica instead lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Hmmm..that doesn't sound too bad either soozie....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree I'm actually doing a food adventure tour of Mexico so pretty excited about that!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!