Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Im about to do it...

74 posts, 24 members
MillXhodia
136 posts
...im about to make my first Bossy order...being at home with a 4 year old with chicken pox has to have some perks right?

Im nervous...and excited :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
do it
they are great to deal with you'll be so pleased You did x

MillXhodia
136 posts
its done :) now the waiting game
chikoboo
3402 posts
That's so cool, I think I own near enough all their pieces and today they are doing free shipping!  You're going to love them <3 what did you get =)
MillXhodia
136 posts
I got the Essential brush set because I have like 3 brushes haha, the stippler brush because im fascinated with it and the Make up brush cleasing kit

:)
mallomiss
569 posts
ahh exciting! I have the essentials brush set and I'm in love!
MillXhodia
136 posts
I cant wait to get it :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Don't tell me that Chikaboo, I made an order last night!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats for your purchase.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Exciting! You will have to let us know how you find them :-)
MillXhodia
136 posts
I will :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh thats awesome!  I have the essential brush set too and the cleaner, its fantastic!!  I have a cart permanently full, lol.  
MillXhodia
136 posts
online is a very dangerous place for me :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
They have the best products and super fast shipping so you wont have to do the waiting game for too long :) and im with you on that one chikoboo, i think i nearly have all their products too :) Just got the undereye butter melt and the patisserie whip and scrub in mail today.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Online is a dangerous place... Especially the Bossy website! I love those brushes. Sooo good. I have my eye on the new eye butter melt and the body whips - But I'm not getting them for a few weeks yet. Restraint! I have it!! (barely). Then come June... I may be buying the most expensive makeup thing I've ever bought... The Too Faced Chocolate Palette. I have dreamt about it for a solid week now haha 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Shazatron101 do it, do it, do it hehe :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
shazatron101 I brought the chocolate bar eyeshadow on Sunday :) 
so excited, so it shouldn't be to far off, I can't wait.
Do it Do it xxxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Enablers... All of you. :-P Where'd you order yours from Fi? I hope you swatch it :-)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
beauty bay.com (sorry I don't know how to do the link)
free express delivery
$82.44 NZ 
hope that enables you :) he he my bad
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Beautybay is a great site to purchase from :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
That's where I was planning on getting mine, so I'm pleased to hear that haha. Now just to be patient :-)
MillXhodia
136 posts
Argh.. I just slipped, fell on the key board and bought a my first Mac lippie haha
Macs
5351 posts
Mac is so good. U wont regret it. What colour did you get?
MillXhodia
136 posts
I got Heroine, its been on my wishlist for a while. I really need Pure Heroine too which I have found on ebay but well see haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naughty, naughty keyboards!! 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh isnt Heroine so nice. Been dreaming of owning that colour too.
Sylvia
149 posts
ooh exciting!! The brush cleanser kit is awesome, totally an essential for me now :) And bossy is a wonderful site to order from... I actually made an order a couple of days ago (kicking myself now I heard about the free shipping haha but oh well), including the new eye butter melt which I'm so excited to try! And congrats on the first Mac lippy haha, they're lovely, and Heroine is such a gorgeous shade (on my wishlist)! :)  xx
MillXhodia
136 posts
yeah so far its been great a couple of hours later I got an email saying it has been shipped :) yay!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Free shipping on Bossy!! Eek, thats impossible to resist! Come to me you little shower and bath whips! I mean a product that smells like lemon merigune! Yum! I also just brought the chocolate bar pallet. Got it from beauty.com for around $55 NZD when they had their 20% off sale so thought that was a bargain! Should be arriving in a week or two! Can't wait :D
MillXhodia
136 posts
We are all just as bad as each other lol
astylecollector
204 posts
Oh my. Because of this thread I checked out the Bossy site and they're sale is so tempting! I think I may have to make my first ever order. I'm thinking of the brush cleaner set, coffee scrub and maybe the perfect blender sponge but I don't know how good it is compared to the real beauty blender which I have..
shopaholic
24 posts
Ooh I have just placed my first Bossy order too ... exciting!
astylecollector
204 posts
I just ordered the brush cleaning kit and coffee scrub and I thought I had to pay for shipping as it says at the top orders over $50 are free but I ended up not paying for shipping at all either so yay! I can't wait to receive them! :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Oh dear, my computer just went to their page like magic, things are going in my cart. Farewell no spend month.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So I am patiently waiting for the Bossy order I did on Wednesday night. It left Taupo on Thursday and so far has been to Hamilton, back to Taupo, got to Wellington on Saturday (where I am) and is now in Nelson! Have just rung the couriers and they have told me it will be with me tomorrow.  Grrrrr.
alikat
423 posts
worldofsooziewong - The courier that Bossy uses aren't the best. My first order did an overnight in Tauranga before finding its way to Auckland. Wasn't sure if they misread Papakura for Papamoa, but they did. I kept an eye on the tracking and rang PBT Couriers as soon as I noticed that it wasn't in the right spot.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I agreed the couriers aren't the best. I've had problems with them before (so they should know where to go) They are saying it can't be addressed properly. We shall see when it finally gets here. I don't think there is a courier company in NZ I haven't had a problem with!
shazatron101
5112 posts
God PBT are useless. They annoy the heck out of Bossy too. My order was in the same town as me, however they threw it in with the rural courier and it vanished for a week - nobody could find it at the depot or in their vans, and both Stephanie and I were ringing PBT on the daily - and I was rung back several times because the woman at the depot couldn't write down the bloody tracking number. Useeellleesssss. Now Bossy write "NOT RURAL!!!!!" on the front of my parcel and I think they're embarrassed to come to the door now as they chuck it in my mail box and drive away very quickly!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Shazatron I got my Too Faced Chocolate Bar from beautylish.  It was free shipping direct to NZ when I spent over $100 (which is super easy to do lol) it was fast too, ordered on Friday and received it on Tuesday. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmm. So if I spent $100US exactly it would be $136 NZD... which is much more than I wanted to spend in the first place lol. But free shipping... but so expensive! I hear you're the worst enabler so I'm trying not to listen to you ;-P 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm sitting at $72 right now. I'd love some recommendations - I was looking at the Absolutely Invisible Candlelight  something something... 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Shazatron careful. She's the biggest enabler around BR lol
Candlelight is amazing! So is snow bunny bronzer
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know she is! I read your review on the Candlelight thing and I see you were enabled as well - but it does sound good so I'm torn. To be enabled or to be patient!?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You need to be enabled! This time anyway :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol you're terrible! Stop it! both of you are as bad as each other lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Do they sell hourglass?? You need the ambient lighting pallete
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahahahaha you can't sucker me into that!! But I can't see it so no they don't :P What does the candlelight thing do just btw? like yeah I've read both reviews and I am googling like a mad woman but does it set, or is it a highlight or what! I'm so confused
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Its like a filter on your camera! It's a powder that can be applied under or over foundation/bb or just bare skin. It's like it hides flaws in your skin. It's pure magic
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmmm. Perhaps I will get it to try it. I'm going to tell my bank on all of you D':
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Your bank will love me. I show interest and don't charge for it. I even send treats lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!