Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I love the Farmer's website!

29 posts, 28 members
Kellie
570 posts
You know that moment when you discover something and you're like, 'this is the coolest thing ever!'?

Well I just had it! I popped into my local Farmer's today to use my voucher to buy the L'Oreal Brow Plumper and it had sold out in my colour. Grump grump.

So I thought I'd see if I could buy it online from Farmer's - which I couldn't, BUT I did discover a button that shows if your local store has stock. And my other local Farmer's does. It also mentioned the one I went to didn't - wish I'd discovered that button before I went, ha.

Still, how awesome is that!? 
Lisa-
79 posts
haha i love this feature too, just a shame you cant shop online!
chikoboo
3402 posts
That's pretty cool!! but I think we need start a petition for them to get online purchasing up and running us rural folk who have the smallest beauty section in our Farmers (like literally its tiny!! only carries 4-5 brands lol) miss out on grabbing the best beauty buys unless I can pursued the hubby to drive 1 hr or more to the city. 
SandieNZ
424 posts
That is an awesome tool!  I really really wish they sold online too - I hardly ever get into town to buy anything, and when I do get to our local Farmers they don't stock what I want.
Macs
5351 posts
I discovered the site a couple of weeks back. It's really cool now. You can see whats in store. My favourite is looking at perfumes. I didn't know there was a store stock button. I'll have to check that out tonight. I'm ready to sign a petition for online shopping lol .That would make life so much easier. Especially if your local store doesn't have the product you want.
-Bex-
611 posts
yes I too wish they would sell online. I too live rural and our farmers is teensy and have the smallest selection. So many things I want after I read about them on here go to farmers and I'm told "sorry we don't stock that here you will have to try that one in the city" perfume seems to be the biggest one. But yay for beauty week at farmers this week double or triple points in store demos etc! Might have to make the effort to go to the city 
MrsLissy
301 posts
That is a very handy feature to know about thank you ladies! I'm lucky enough to be on the trial team for the Loreal brow plumper! I'm so looking forward to getting it and trying it out. I hope I love it. 
1139 posts
That's such a neat function! Makes it so much easier than running around the city looking for it... provided that you use the function first rather than find out about it afterwards ;) 

I really want to try the L'Oreal Brow Plumper, and I even have $20 worth of rewards.... but I'm sticking to this no-spend, and I think I'll use the rewards to help buy a birthday present for one of my beauty loving friends instead :) I'm looking forward to reading the reviews though!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
It's my understanding that you eventually will be able to buy from Farmers online. 
pintsize
1072 posts
I love the check store availability feature too... It makes planning the day in town a heck of a lot more manageable.
I have my favorite suburbs to venture to when I spend a day out and about in town.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I'm also on the trial team for the brow plumper. I'm so happy as I never have this many trials in this duration of time :)
kstah21
127 posts
in Regards to farmers and online shopping, they are currently 'updating' (expanding) the mahoosive warehouse in Auckland to help with when it all happens. You need a place where stock is held before allowing online shopping (big red did exactly the same thing). So don't worry beauties...... It's coming!!!!!! Just give it some more time....... Xx
MareeB
5241 posts
That's awesome advice Kellie, I'll go have a look. Our Farmers is kinda small so we probably have less options than other stores, and it would be good to know before going there.
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh Kellie thats an awesome feature, thanks for that hun x
ladythorn
108 posts
Omg! I never knew of this feature. Wow! I learn't something new today. I am totally off to try this out now, I would love to try the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water but I can't find it anywhere in Dunedin. 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Ladythorn check out the gardens New World they haveit there :) 
littleparadise
178 posts
YES i love this feature!! We live an hour away from two Farmers stores, one up North in Kaitaia, and the other being down south in Whangarei, so it is super handy if we are trekking down that way to check if the items we are wanting to look at or purchase are in stock. They so need online purchasing though... I would be on it so much more often, especially getting great benefits with their beauty club card! It would be totally worth it.
kaajal
27 posts
Online shopping will be up I think in May. The DC is due to open in April, so once all the stock gets over itll begin! However, you will only be able to purchase certain beauty items (maybelline, Loreal and one other brand) and the other brands will slowly roll out :)
ajrees23
41 posts
Yay that is such good news about Farmers having online shopping soon. I live in Greymouth so there are a limited amount of places to buy beauty products, only the chemists and The Warehouse. I am usually always planning ahead on my trips to Christchurch of everything that I need to get.
Farmers having online shopping means I wont have to wait months to purchase my beauty products :)

Mila
1209 posts
I did not know this function existed ! that's pretty neat. I do agree an online option would be fabulous however probably best for my pocket if this doesn't happen :)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
That function doesn't seem to want to work for me. I clicked on Auckland, then check availabilty, but nothing happens after that? I live pretty close to two different Farmers so it's not a huge issue but still fun to try.
MrsO
196 posts
I love Farmers website too, can't wait for the online shopping to begin.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I discovered that when I first started paying attention to the beauty e-mails I get from Farmers. It's nice that I can check out all the Farmers stores in my area and see if they have it in stock. Also the website allows me to check for sales and do the math on discounts although a calculator should but I like window shopping online so like that excuse.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Yeah I've been super impressed with the new Farmers site layout.  I used it to hunt down a gift for my mum and make sure the product I wanted was actually in stock at my local store!  Here's hoping an online shopping feature is coming soon?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Online shopping means I would no longer need to go to St Lukes for Farmers. Can't come soon enough for this chick.
Cesy
162 posts
Gawd, like I needed another reason to spend my pay cheque at Farmers! 

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I can't wait for online shopping as we have pretty grumpy people here that work at Farmers, so will be nice to purchase from them without having to actually speak to them and see their "I really don't want to be here" looks lol.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ahh yes it is an awesome feature, although I wish they would update it with more stock. xx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
It will be great if they do get online shopping especially since I have quite a small beauty department in our farmers and the staff ain't that lovely have only found that the Revlon ladies are useful. I currently went to the Palmerston store yesterday and they have so many counters and great staff. I went to the Elizabeth Arden counter and the lady color matched me and asked me questions about if I was my normal color and she even told me I have pink undertones which I didn't know. and the new Plymouth one I have only been matched with Revlon as the other ladies there ain't useful and I don't want to try matching myself.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!