Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I know some of you hate it, but ..

27 posts, 13 members
MareeB
5241 posts
..yay! the new season of America's Next Top Model starts tonight!!!!!
Macs
5351 posts
What channel is that on Maree? I used to watch that years ago . Would love to get back into it to see what kind of make up looks their doing.
MareeB
5241 posts
TV4 Macs, and it has guys and gals on this season. I really prefer just girls though - male models just don't really interest me. I'd rather watch men play footie if I have to watch them at all!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Im myskying it and watching netball. I LOOOOOVE ANTM
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have never watched that programme. I think there always seems to be something else on another channel. We have sky but not mysky so we cant record any programmes. I am glad you like it Maree!
MareeB
5241 posts
It was great, I love it!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love those sorts of programmes... most excited about the latest Project Runway coming though. Apparently there is another kiwi on it!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Might watch online tomorrow as a change from binge watching Numb3rs.
Rezee
1964 posts
I used to love that show but I haven't watched it in years!I'm secretly obsessed with come dine with me, im gutted that the nz season has finished and I so hope they do another one!
mallomiss
569 posts
Rumour has it one of our BR Members has applied for Come Dine with me.... so there may be another season
chikoboo
3402 posts
Used to love watching ANTM but it got a little repeatitive after so many seasons, nevertheless I still find myself tuning in when it is on.  Love the different photography set ups and transformations.   And yes a little birdie told me she had applied for the upcoming season of Come dine with me, here's hoping she gets a call back as she would be perfectly bubbly for the TV =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love AUSNTM as well, and I think there is a new season of that on the cards.  Won't be the same without Charlotte.  So sad.  But it's a great show too :)

NZ versions of things being good is great.  I love MKR Aus but the NZ one was awful. . .

at least NZNTM is okay!
Macs
5351 posts
I missed it while I was putting my kids to sleep . Forgot to ask you what time it was on lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
it'll be on TV3 on demand Macs :)

it's going to be a good season, there are some crazies in the mix
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Season 22? So we're about a week behind America. There is that one guy who clearly is mostly there to stir the pot... makes for good ratings I guess.

I'm just holding on for the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars which is airing in America today. Hopefully I won't get any spoilers before I get to see it!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
That whole crown thing was ridiculous.  Also the drama over the blonde girl... often the guys are cattier than the girls on those shows!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I love this show! We watch everything online though, so I might have to sneak around the internet and get a head start ;P
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Bello's crown? Yeah, I think he's the one to make trouble. His eyes remind me a lot of Alisons from a few years ago when they did those "Pot Ledom" music videos. When she got close to the camera and lighting her eyes went a really amazing grey-blue.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah Trudi I strongly dislike MKR NZ and will only watch it if I know someone on it - So far I've not watched it. Haha. I watch MKR Aus though. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I really can't get into this programme lol.  But then again I don't get much time to watch TV so....
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm a total reality TV junkie, but anything creative, Models, Face Off, Project Runway, especially  intrigues me as I have NO creative ability myself  :(
shazatron101
5112 posts
Face Off is amazing!!! Those people are so talented and creative it blows my mind
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm a massive Survivor fan as well.  Last year when I had my wisdom teeth out I binge watched Survivor for like three weeks straight.  I also absolutely adore Hells Kitchen and pretty much any singing show ever created, ever.
trudijoy
8375 posts
reviving this because ANTM is down to the last four for the last time because it got cancelled!!

Surprisingly at this stage I think all four are pretty awesome. Although Mikey needs to just not talk at all because he's getting more and more misogynistic. Nyles getting hotter though!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Annoyed also that they have pulled Ru Paul drag race off of TV not been on for 2 weeks now and it doesn't seem to be on this week either.  Get so annoyed with TV2 re-shuffle of programs they did it with The Middle and Big Bang too. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I get so confused with Big Bang; it's on my MySky but the old episodes and the new ones get all confused and it's hard to keep track :/
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't watch the drag race show, but they aren't playing it anymore. But you can watch the rest of it On Demand :-) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!