Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I got my vault order this morning!

41 posts, 29 members
Rezee
1964 posts
So much excitement, I can't wait to play around with everything. I used some of the bee handcream already and it feels so nice. It's so super thick. Did anyone else get theirs? Thankyou BR, for working so hard to get everything to use so quickly!
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay Renee, how exciting can wait to see a pic. I'm guessing mine will come tomorrow being rural South Island 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Awesome BR totally unexpected this parcel thanks heaps
ladythorn
108 posts
Mine arrived today as well!! My Lush flamingo bubble bar has been in the wars, he seems to have arrived beheaded but I am stoked with my goodies, can't wait to bust them open! The Tailor dry cleanse looks interesting. Thank you BR! x
Ringy
825 posts
Can't wait to check my letterbox later today! What a great way to start the weekend!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on that Tailor dry cleanse I was rather intrigued by it and same goes with my lush bubble bar, you managed an awesome inspirational pic though :) @lady thorn.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Wha hoo ladies, that's super quick delivery :) Have seen a few haul pictures already. Enjoy the goodies x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Mine arrived this morning too. My flamingo has seems to have broken but I'm excited to use it. And the generous Bee Sensual samples are such a nice surprise. Actually it's like good karma because last Saturday my sister dropped by and couldn't afford a night or non-spf day cream to use at night, since funds have really tight for her. So I gave her a sample tube of moisturizer and a bunch of other little moisturizer samples. And now it seems I have gotten a couple generous sample unexpectedly. A huge thank you to the BR team for organizing this vault and all the companies that helped to fill the vault with so many goodies.
Wow you guys are so lucky I can't wait till the next one I'm running out of hinge to review so would love to pick up some new goodies to test out 
Macs
5351 posts
I went out this morning came back and it was on my bed. Im very happy with everything. I can't wait to try it all. I spent four thousand five hundred points roughly that day. Everything is perfect. Im not worried about the flamingo being broken.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I got home at lunchtime to find a parcel from BR on my doorstep.  Thank you, BR!  I was only expecting to receive my vault goodies sometime next week and it was the perfect pick-me-up after an awful morning.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Oh I forgot all about it. I'm at work at the moment so hopefully mine is waiting for me :)
Artemis
311 posts
Wasnt expecting it this week but then I saw Macs got hers, so when I popped out literally for 5 minutes I thought to myself 'wouldn't it be nice if my parcel arrived just now'...5 minutes later it was on my doorstep when I got home! (and it definitely wasn't there when I left). So thrilled! Thank you BR.

Yes, I agree the Bee handcream is sooo nice, even nicer than I expected, I love it! One of my NYX glosses is perfect, the other I'm giving to a BR member who missed out. and the LUSH bar made the whole parcel smell nice, was almost tempted to hop in the bath in the middle of the day!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nawwwww, so lovely to read all the excitement!!

Sorry to hear about the flamingoes, but they'll still do the job of smelling delicious and being bubblicious, and that's the main thing right? (Yep, I'm a total silver lining kind of gal.) I really struggled letting those leave the building. They scented up the office something amazing!

Enjoy lovelies! xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got mine as well. Omg. OH. MY. GOOOSSSHHH. Everything is so wonderful and delicious smelling (and hunger inducing) and I just compared the Better than Sex mascara I have on to the Elizabeth Arden one I got and wooowwweeeee. 

Thanks BR for being amazing, as per usual!
MareeB
5239 posts
Oooooo - can't wait for mine :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Got my goodies too! The candle was a little bit broken (probably needed a bit of bubble wrap around it) but it smells absolutely amazing! The NYX lip butters are colours I will wear too which is awesome considering I didn't know what I was getting.

Thank you so much BR!!!  Hopefully my Lush K!itchen order arrives before I go home too!
Emily-jane
314 posts
I can't believe how quickly the parcels arrived. I received mine this morning I wasn't expecting it till next week as I live in a small South Island town. So cool to see what everyone else got. What a nice weekend pick me up! Thanks so much beauty crew x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh I'm still going to have a tons of fun with my Lush Flamingo. I've never used Lush bath products. I probably will do this with the broken pieces and head. 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I'm loving the pics ladies - congrats to you all!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love seeing beauty vault hauls, and I am so impressed by how quick those vault goodies are arriving. Can't wait till my goodies turn up
Macs
5351 posts
I was curious about those candle @ worldofsooziewong and I can't wait to see your lush goody haul. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
So glad I read this when I did. I had just sent a really grumpy email to someone not doing what they are supposed to and came on here to get rid of my grumpy mood. Read this, checked the front door and happy dance follows. I got the coral perfume, the airbrushed legs, the buddy scrub, the mascara and the tampons. All look amazing and I can't wait to try them (even the tampons I'm slightly keen to try since needing to use them is inevitable). I've already tested the perfume so I already knew smelt lovely, but it is lovely to have my own bottle. I'm also particularly excited to try the airbrushed legs in lotion form because I reckon I'll like it better than the spray and I'm interested to see if it looks as flawless.

Sorry to hear some of the ladies flamingos are broken but at least you now don't have to bring yourself to break them up come bath time ;P and gutting for I think it was a candle that broke. Mine all arrived in perfect condition so thank you BR, I did appreciate the bubble wrap it was wrapped in. And thank you BR ladies for such a swift delivery, I wasn't expecting to get my goodies till next week. 

And I'm now in a great mood :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And......my Lush kitchen order arrived too!!!!! Best mail day ever!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Itscrystalclear, my candle was a bit battered from the post and has some bits broken off it but it will work just fine. 
Arohas
77 posts
I would like to say a big thank you to beauty review. I really can not convey how happy I am to have the most beautiful perfume ever. The bottle, the fragrance, the fact we get amazing rewards all for just reviewing what we use. I was also blessed to get a foundation. I shall try that tomorrow. Again thank you

Aroha x
MrsRosie
214 posts
I didn't expect the vault goodies to arrive so soon holy moly! definitely exceeded my expectations - BR ladies you never stop amazing me <3

I got 2 things in the vault, the Mellow matte lippy and the Nature's Identity eye serum. I've just tried the lippy and it's ah-maze-zing and I'm super happy with the colour.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tannygirl that method works well. I have a little net that I got to pop shower jellies in. Works really well for that too. Those jellies are almost impossible to use otherwise.  
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Must stop drooling over my courier pack as I'm still at work, and it smells nice. I'm currently trying to decide what my Essano conditioner smell reminds me of.
Julieal
915 posts
Cheers I got mine too - so quick and exciting . Thanks BR
MissQT
1547 posts
I was surprised it came so fast!
Kimrose
1415 posts
I got my parcel delivered to work. I have a running joke with one of our couriers who is supposed to deliver to our stock room, but whe he only has one parcel he sneaks into the shop with the cutest smile on his face. Today he brought something for me! I love my courier Imran.

Thank you ladies for the swiftness of delivery,  we will all be having a great weekend I am sure xx
MareeB
5239 posts
Well Kim..I think you may have gotten us all interested in Imran...
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks so much BR. I have had a very stressful week (partner in major accident and hospitalised) and it brigtened my evening when I darted home one night. Looking forward to getting home so I can try them out.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Pifthrin, I hope your partner is ok :(
-Bex-
611 posts
Pifithrin, sounds like you have had a very stressful week. Wishing your partner a speedy recovery 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Mine arrived on Friday I think it was, it is on my desk to play with as yet.   Fingers crossed your one arrives tomorrow Kirsty hate to think some little git has nabbed it.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thank you ladies. He came home last night after five nights in hospital. We will be hibernating at home for a bit now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
sending healing thoughts his way Pifithrin
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thank you Trudi. Thinking of you and your family also.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!