Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How's your Sunday going?

20 posts, 16 members
Macs
5351 posts
Hows your Sunday going? Today it's raining here. Was hoping to build a play house for my children today. Looks like I will be in doors. I hope the weather clears up . Im going to try my new face mask out today.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Im at work and in the afternoon going to work farewell party. Weathers awful. Hope everyones having a nice and relaxing sunday.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I will be spending the day studying :/
-Bex-
611 posts
I am hoping I can get to town (town is 30 minutes away) to buy some car seat covers and floor mats, I bought a car on Friday and forgot to get new covers and mats. 

i also want to paint my nails and put on the skinfood mud masque 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Cold and drizzly, so after my excessively long steamy shower I'm planning on spending most of my day pottering around my makeup room to make it more productive as it is a complete mess right now, which will allow me to get on with my studying in a comfortable, calm enviroment.  Well almost calm, the background is being flooded with my metal/goth spotify soundtrack.  It helps me honestly, wouldn't have gotten through high school exams without revising listening to heavy metal music. 

Other than that, the plans are to take the dogs out on a Sunday lengthy walk and probably a spot of baking as I have a basket of fresh feijoas.

Still not sunk in yet that I don't have to go to work tomorrow.  
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with a stiff neck and bad headache (borderline migraine ... feeling a light sensitive and sounds are disorientated but the pain isn't nearly as bad as a full-blown migraine, yet).  So, I'm taking it easy today and trying to ease the headache before it turns into a migraine.  I've booked myself in for a back, neck and shoulder massage tomorrow to try and sort out the muscular issues that are causing all this.

It's drizzly and grey outside, so I don't feel too bad about being curled up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of tea and my Catty (my ginger FurKid loves to snuggle when the weather is cool).
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Good Sunday so far, got up and made my man eggs benedict then back to bed for some internets. He I a hard at work, vacuuming, tidying, and prepping for some touch ups. We had a good day yesterday & now have the new to mounted in the new wall :)
Soon I'll get up have a hot shower and look despairingly at the massive amounts of washing, probably give up and plug in the dryer.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Woke up early morning. Did some household work. Right now I am at work but missing my baby. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Had a good sleep in, Sunday's usually my sleep in day. Just about to have lunch then will probably watch a bit of the NBA finals and might go out later on. The sun has actually come out a bit today.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy Sunday everyone! :) we have been to the book barn today and picked up a bunch of books for such a bargain. The kids got a few books each and I picked up a Jamie Oliver cookbook for $3....WIN! We are about to head off on a drive soon which will take up most of the day. Hope everyone else has a relaxing Sunday 
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy Sunday ladies :)

I've watched 1/2 movie from yesterday, plus a whole one, and about to watch another, seeing as the weather is soo grim around here! I also watched my long awaited Zoolander 2 yesterday. Not as good as the first sadly, but still highly entertaining.

Today's beauty regime has been two face masks - both Beauty Formulas = an apricot peel off mask followed by a clay mask, a hair treatment, and a soak in pink fun and snow fairy from Lush. I'm about to burn a gorgeous Glade candle I bought last week - it looks and smells sweet and yummy :) What a life!!!
Kimrose
1416 posts
What a perfect day Maree! It is rainy here i  Auckland.  We did a bit of shopping but it wasnt that much fun so we can home. There are a couple of lamb shanks in the slowcooker, they smell amazing.
Artemis
311 posts
Sounds like most of you are having a good Sunday.
Silvene, I hope you're feeling better!

Weathers alright here, took my son out for a walk just now, thought we'd see if there was any credit on some old Warehouse giftcards my mum had found in her handbag that she thought had exprired - turns out there was $27.51 meaning we just had to pay 40 cents for our haul of goodies - yay!

Going to watch a movie later, probably Cabin Fever 2, watched the new Will Ferrell movie 'Daddys Home' last night, it was ok, its pretty much just what you'd expect. Bit of easy weekend entertainment.

Right now I'm just scoffing some lollies while my sons asleep! being a little sneaky.
Macs
5351 posts
Love hearing about your guys day. I hope you feel better soon Silvene. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
have headed home for the first time since dad passed away, which is a weird feeling. just laying very low at the moment.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, ladies, I'm feeling a lot better than I did this morning.  The light sensitivity & distorted sense of hearing has passed, along with most of the pain.  I'm just left with a stiff neck & shoulder and a bit of a fuzzy, dull feeling in my head which will hopefully be gone by tomorrow.  

I've enjoyed reading what everyone else has been up to and I envy those with a bath! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Love your profile pic Macs.

Glad you're feeling better Silvene, those migraines can be brutal!
shazatron101
5112 posts
For the first time in FOREVER it's not raining here - I actually saw the mountain in all his glory covered in a dusting of snow, which was quite spectacular. Had an hour or so in bed with the man relaxing and looking at 9gag and having fart wars (I won). Hung out with a friend and baked, and now there is roast bwok bwok in the oven, fire on and a hot cup of tea is coming my way. Very relaxed Sunday and I love it! Pity the rest of the week won't be like this!
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Maree. That mountain sounds beautiful Shaz. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Chocolate movies and the couch has been my line up with my babies havung a lush bath

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!