Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How long should you wait for a parcel to be delivered?

15 posts, 12 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I made an order from iherb which arrived at Auckland airport last Monday but hasn't arrived at my address yet. How long should I wait before I contact them?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine took 2 months once it arrived! It got stuck at customs for ages. What shipping did you pay for?
Julieal
915 posts
I would expect no longer than 2 weeks max
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
The cheapest one. Usually I get my orders from them pretty quickly. The last tracking update said it had arrived in Auckland and was now being transferred to NZ Post, which I can't track.

I might give them 2 weeks then contact them to see if they can find where the parcel is at.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't ordered from there before but once it's been cleared by customs and out for delivery I wouldn't expect to be waiting any longer than 2 weeks for a parcel that's come from overseas.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've had orders get stuck in customs before too. From memory it took a couple of weeks to be cleared as well.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I take it you have a tracking number hun? It could be delayed due to the storm or or other delays etc. Which shipping option did you choose?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I would say it's held up at customs too. Happened to me at the same time it happened to Lisa-Lou (the lip balm orders!). I'd used the cheapest shipping (I got the shipping for free) but I stick to DHL for iherb now. Never had a problem with that method. 
courtney95
15 posts
DHL is soooo great! Ordered something from Aus yesterday and it arrived today, was so shocked. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yeah, I've had lots of international orders suddenly get held up once they're in NZ. And the annoying thing is often the tracking stops once they get into nz. I'd give it a good fortnight like other ladies have suggested.
Macs
5351 posts
The most I’ve ever waited is two weeks. Never waited months before. I have been meaning to make an iherb order someday soon ..I need to pan everything I have first though lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
The longest I've ever waited for DHL was about two months. Luckily it was a Beautylish order and after it was held up still in the US after about three weeks I contacted them about it and they apologized and FED-EXed my order to me. The customer service is incredible with them and they sell the Ordinary at the lowest price online.
bronjenks
253 posts
Id say 2 weeks too if you have used the cheapest option.  I use DHL option when ordering from IHerb, always seems to get to NZ super fast then sit in customs for a day or so then another day or two to actually get to me.  NZPost has got to be the slowest deliverer on the planet! Lol.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've chased it up with iherb. They've said if it hasn't arrived in two more weeks they'll investigate. So fingers crossed it arrives this week.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I hope it shows up. Btw, I just looked on iherb and they're offering free fastway shipping for all orders over 40 USD. Don't know if that's normal now as I haven't ordered from them in months.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!