Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

how do you figure out what kind of eyes you have?

15 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
like, the shape, if they're hooded etc.

I've never really thought about it other than to say mine are 'big'
Julieal
915 posts
You are lucky -I have small eyes but as for shape I don't know either
Macs
5351 posts
That's a good question. On my smashbox eye shadow leaflet it has eye shape types. There's almond, round, upturned, down turned and monofold, hooded.I'm thinking my eyes are round shaped. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I love this question! I've always wondered what eye shape I have too! Maybe there is a chart on Google you could find? :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
amy people seem so sure and i'm like 'HOW?'.

Macs, do you think you could scan/pic that to the wall for us please? x

btw also on the wall and talking of eyes, i posted a before and after brow comparison there and it's quie funny.  the after is literally 30 secs with Ka-Brow and a swipe of GimmeBrow.
trudijoy
8375 posts
also speaking of the wall, holy crap Amy that latest pic of you is gorgeous
shazatron101
5112 posts
From a quick google, but I already knew, my eyes are hooded. Check this out from Beautylish, it's a super handy guide!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i fit into like 3 of those categories hah
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Trudi! How amazing are eyebrow products? Even just filling them in make such a difference. And thanks hun! I'm loving the colour x

Thanks Shaz! Helpful link, I'm still not 100% sure, I think I fit into 2 of those categories :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Erm..I tried looking at the pictures in the very helpful link, but they all look the same to me!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amy I can't get over the difference
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I always struggle to classify my shape, whether its eyes face or body. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
my eyes fit solidly into 'round' on the thing Macs posted on the wall (thanks Macs!) I thought they'd be more exotic haha
Macs
5351 posts
I saw your message late last night. I edited my eye shadow leaflet to put it up. I had fun looking at it again.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I have hooded eyes like Blake Lively :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!