Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How do YOU fake it?

13 posts, 13 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
.... Your tan, I mean. 

Summers on on the way, so what are your fave ways to de-pale your skin?

i like the Sugar Baby mousse, Ethique Bombshell and Skinfood tanning moisturiser for my body, and used to use the Sigar Baby face one but just bought Bondi Sands. 

I miss the Ambre Solaire face tanning wipes though 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I don't use self-tan on my face but my favourite one for my legs is definitely Palmers Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion, purely because it's so easy to use.  If I need a tan in a hurry, I prefer a mousse to a cream or spray and Sugar Baby's Sunbelievable is top of my list. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I did use sugar baby mousse but at the moment I quite like the Le Tan express mousse. I need to try the bondi sands mousse next since everyone talks about bondi sands. What I like about the Le Tan one is its more brown than orange.

I like the gradual tanners too but often end up using an instant tanner instead because it's quicker.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I currently have no tan, seeing the Sugar Baby mousse spat the dummy :< but I found that when I stood in my niece's kiddy pool it all came off anyway so I want something a bit more sturdier lol :P 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I don't fake it at all. I haven't for such a long time now too. I should look into though I don't want to be lily white this summer haha
Macs
5351 posts
I'm already brown . But I like to tan my legs when I'm wearing shorts or skirts. I just like that bronzed leg look. I might try my arms this year. I only wear it in summer. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
I am using Dove at the moment.  It is easy to use and gradual and there is no oompa loompa orangeness happening.  I just need to be careful around my knees as they tend to pick up the colour a bit more.
MissQT
1547 posts
I don't often fake tan but it's something I want to do this summer as me legs are always pasty white (they never see the sun). In the past ice used gradual tanners but I have heard some other good brands including Bondi sands which I want to try. I've also got the oasis one which I haven't tried yet.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I remember using fake tan back in my school days and oh boy was it orange! Lol. I am sooooooo pale, I stay out of the sun as much as possible. These days I just rock my pasty skin. I would probably look weird if I had a tan.
beautygramnz
19 posts
I really need to get onto this fake tanning trend. I've only ever used gradual tanning moisturisers before an event but I can never build up the coverage in time before I need to shave my legs again and it all comes off!!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Clarins instant drops which you mix with moisturiser. They are so easy.
I am loving Oasis Beauty Super Tan.  I am still a mug not washing my hands properly after or using the mit that comes with it lol. x
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have a natural tan, I try to stay as light as conveniently can during the summer since my foundation is expensive and finding my correct shade all over again is a hassle. I do one day want to get some body contouring done with fake tan so I can have the toned abs I REALLY want. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!