Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How cool would it be to have a BR meetup!

19 posts, 14 members
Astariuss
29 posts
I really love BR and have been a member for a while, the amount of beauty knowledge we have put together and the support here is amazing. I began thinking how much fun it would be if BR did meetups, putting faces to names and making new friends. (Its annoying as an adult how hard it can be to meet new people!) It may be something that isnt possible or hard to plan but it got me thinking how much fun it would be haha, sharing tips or having little workshops. 
MareeB
5241 posts
It would be Astariuss. Some ladies have been meeting  - in Auckland and Dunedin I think.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I agree, it would be very cool! I've harped on about how much I want one for the longest time lol but I've come to realise it really would be a mammoth task which I just don't see happening, unfortunately, as everyone is so spread out.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've been lucky enough to meet quite a few BR ladies from all around the south island. Made close friends with many of them as well
trudijoy
8375 posts
And the north one Farmers Wife ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I meet with one BR babe on the regular, and there are 2 others I see occasionally (why can't you live closer!). I like to think I'd like a meet up, I could put names to faces! But like Sarah said it'd be such a huge task, and not everyone would be able to go to it either. Unless some go round NZ like the gypsies do! Pintsize, I'm looking at you and your candy floss machine ;-)
Astariuss
29 posts
Yeah it would be a mammoth of a task to organise, I think im just too shy to make friends via the forums but much more out-going in person haha. Glad to hear that friendships have bloomed for you lovely ladies!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Sarah did we end up finding many other Wellington BR'ers? Or is it just the 2 of us? lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Berrylicious I'm in Porirua so not far away! Often seen haunting Lush and T2!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh super close! I'm in Kapiti, drive to Welly every day for my course :) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'd love too meet so many BR babe's! I understand how much of a mammoth task a meet up would be. Wouldn't it be amazing though if a meet up like that was possible :)
Macs
5351 posts
Haven't me anyone from br. I hope to one day. I might get star struck lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
I feel truly blessed to have meet as many BR babes as I have in RL and lucky that a couple of them are now my regular catchup girls.  Logisitics of a grand BR event would be a nightmare, North Islanders be upset if it wasn't in Auckland or Wellington and the same for South Islanders if it was.
Artemis
311 posts
Putting my hand up for a Christchurch one! ;) I do think it would be such a cool idea.
chikoboo
3402 posts
When I get to go up to Chch again I'll message you Artemis and I can wrangle a few BR girls in chch I'm sure for a girly date.
Astariuss
29 posts
Happy to join  :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
i am in lowerhutt( wellington) 
is anybody near at
berryliciousbeauty a week before i was in kapiti for holiday
worldofsooziewong you are super close to me. 
Artemis
311 posts
Yes, please do get in touch! :) definitely up for a meet for whoevers keen.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I was just thinking about this yesterday. It would be amazing to meet everyone but I know its going to take alot of work. Atleast we get to meet online. But fingers crossed for one in the future!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!