Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette

17 posts, 15 members
clairelouise
134 posts
Alright ladies! Serious question here. If you had to choose one eyeshadow palette to use for the rest of your life what would it be and why? You can't have two or three, only ONE. FOREVER. And ever and ever. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Easy!! my Lime Crime D'Antionette.  I love bright and bold, wins everytime =)
1139 posts
I'd like to say my Stila In the Light palette but it doesn't have any matte shades. I'm trying to work myself up to buying the Lorac Pro palette, and even though I've never actually used it, I'd probably have to choose that!
sarah26
33 posts
I am with you Elena! Although I don't have the Lorac Pro Pallette it would be my choice. Great mix of mattes and shimmers enough to create a few different looks!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Uuuum I only have one lol body shop shimmer cubes in chocolates does that count :p
looking at how much shadow is in each cube, I better start putting it on hubby!!

michelleburne
229 posts
The balm shady lady
Angemackie
8 posts
For me it has to be the Naked 3 palette - totally in love with it. So worth all the hype in my opinion.  Have heard great things about Lorac Pro Palette so would like to try that eventually.
Cat
474 posts
Ummm I'm not sure if this is cheeky and breaking the rules but my holy grail is my Makeup Geek custom eye palette. I currently have 12 shadows but have another 12 on their way....I prefer my MUG shadows to all my other palettes, I don't need to prime my lids with them and they last all day without creasing. 

idomakeupnz
150 posts
If it could be a custom palette it would definitely be my 28 pan custom palette from Coastal Scents - their hot pots are amazing, great shade range and are so inexpensive.
If I had to pick a pre made palette though it would definitely be my Lorac Unzipped - perfect neutral rosey palette with some awesome mattes and the most amazing rose gold shade :D
Chaotic82
522 posts
Wow lipstickmanic, those palette colours are awesome!!  *adds to I WANT list*
Rezee
1964 posts
I really do love my naked 1 palette, it's the one I go to the most so probably that although I would miss bright colours. Neutrals are what I wear most often though.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I don't think I have yet come across a palette I couldn't live without - but then I don't have a heap of palettes. My BH Cosmetics Galaxy palette is probably my most favoured thus far, but I am waiting on the Stil In the Light palette and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar so maybe one of those two will become my hg.

like lipstick maniac said, the Lorac unzipped palette is sooooooo gorgeous. She is the friend that has it and let me have a look. I don't own it but definitely want to purchase it because of her! Thanks Savanna ;p
Shazzaali
45 posts
Definitely the Naked 2 Pallette. So easy to create so many different eye make up looks with this one pallette
idomakeupnz
150 posts
Hehehe no problem Jess ;) I think it is a must have if you don't already have the Naked 3
shaymaddison
4 posts
would one of those 180 colour pallets count ? :P
JessW
3 posts
I would definitely have to say my Naked 2 palette! So amazing! 
JessW
3 posts
I would definitely have to say my Naked 2 palette! So amazing! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!