Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hikoco Recommendations

6 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, after seeing recommendations for Corsx products by tannygirl, I went over and had a look at the Hikoco website.  Unfortunately the product that was recommended to jazzmin9 was out of stock but was wondering what other products in that range were great to try out.

Also, I'm totally new to this website, so any other recommendations as there are quite a few on there that look really good, especially those pimple patches from Corsx.

Hit me with your recommendations - I have super dry, sensitive skin :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Has nobody bought from this site before lol? I keep adding things and taking things out eek.  Just can't decide.  Might just wait until the AHA or the BHA comes back in stock. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I have bought from Hikoco but I haven't bought Corsx because I want to use up my other glycolic and salicyclic acid treatments before I buy more. However, I do have my eye on Corsx for when I do run out. 
   As for my experience purchasing from them I found I receive my order within days of placing it and got several samples to try. So far I have bought the Wellderma Teatree and Egg Pore sheet masks and the Bless of Gaia masks. I'm just using up some of my single mask sheets before I break into my mask boxes. Yep, I do have a problem with hoarding sheet masks at the moment but I do like to use them 3-4 times a week so one box is only going to last me about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. I do want to buy more sheet masks!
Macs
5351 posts
Nah I haven't but I want to , someone mentioned it here. I forgot who it was.
Imoshen
461 posts
I bought a heap of Cosrx stuff from them a while ago for my Mum.  She's the type of person that doesn't like to put anything on her face so it was a bit iffy if she was going to use them or not.

I think she used them for about a week and gave up so I stole the BHA I purchased from her to use myself and love it!  That baby soaks right in and doesn't leave a greasy, oily overcast that the Paula's Choice stuff seems to do.

Right now though, I have my Mum using stuff from The Ordinary which she's using regularly (I nearly hit the floor when she told me!).

Anyway, when I purchased from Hikoco they sent me a few samples which I gave to my sister in law and she raved about this product.  She told me she went to the website herself to purchase more which is unusual for her since she likes the more expensive brands.

Ordering from them was great!  Super quick service and I had my products within two days.  I believe they have also set up a popup shop in Newmarket somewhere.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I really liked the Heartmade sheet masks. I wouldn't put too much stock in the Tencel material claims as I haven't felt or seen better results in terms that fabric out performing my sheet masks with regular cotton but it is a nice one with natural ingredients.

I have also tried the Wellderma ones and they are nice as well. You can't really go wrong the sheets mask selection the site offers. 

Another fast becoming fave that I'm currently loving is the Benton Snail Bee Essence and Aloe gel. Both are really hydrating and absorb really well and great for calming irritated skin down. I think you'd like those. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!