Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hero perk for BBBE

19 posts, 14 members
MissQT
1547 posts
Just wondering if any of you heroes/supers have used the discount for the BBBE yet? And if so, how do we use it? Do we email BR for a code to use? Thanks! :)
MareeB
5244 posts
We didn't get them in the last round MissQT, I really hoped we would, but we didn't.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Heya,

Nat's sorting out individual codes right now for supers/heroes and will message you with yours.

Happy shopping!

xo
-Bex-
611 posts
ooooh exciting i had completely forgotten about that. Yay can't wait till the next release, might have to go stalk the BBBE page I've forgotten what is next and when.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
So much temptation lol! I love what I have seen of the ball box, but next months theme is cool...can't wait to see what come with that box.
Macs
5351 posts
I forgot all about that that code. Would that code work with beauty points for that site, Or is it seperate from each other I wonder.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Yassssssssssssssssssssss!
MissQT
1547 posts
Perfect, thanks kellie and Nat! :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh I bought the It's All About You box and the nails one already on Saturday. But can't wait to see what instore with the future BBE boxes. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Macs,

The code can't be used in conjunction with other codes/points.

:) xo
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for clearing that up for me .
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm thinking at this stage the BBBE might be a gift to myself for my birthday. But keeping an eye on all the boxes. Love the 15% off as a hero perk :)
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Got my code. Thanks BR. Looking forward to future boxes!
Kimrose
1419 posts
I got my special code today, thanks BR! We are winning again.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank-you for the code. I think I will be using it very soon :)
MrsRosie
214 posts
Oh I got my code today too, thanks BR what a treat *mawh*
Im so tempted by many BBBE, - especially with the $10 nail box Queens birthday deal but sadly for me I need to wait until I get a few pays under my belt and then I will be treating myself!
Macs
5351 posts
I just saw my discount code in my inbox. I need to pan out my products I have before I go buying more. I hope by the end of July I would of achieved it. Thank you br for this offer. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Macs you are doing so well :) I'm trying hard to use things up but keep buying as well lol
Lutece
1849 posts
That is such an awesome perk! I got my code too, thank you Beautyreview, YAY!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!