Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Here we go again.....

20 posts, 14 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Anyone want a watch? NO? Didn't think so!
Kimrose
1416 posts
OMG! Give it up people!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Seriously? They just don't know when to give up do they.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ugh. nooooooooo thankyou.

side note: haven't worn a watch once since i stopped teaching, and i LOVE that
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, first thing I do when I get home from school is take off my watch. And I never wear it on the weekend. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i had a baby g watch because i needed a sportswatch for netball, and didn't see the point in having two when i dislike the things immensely. Not even sure where it IS these days
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I haven't worn one in years because I have a computer screen I stare at all day and a phone on my desk that tells me.
Julieal
915 posts
Obviously an age thing as I love my watch and feel lost when I don't have it . I am often gardening in the weekend and lose track of the time so really nice to be able to check from time to time .
JessB
219 posts
I really like my watch and used to wear it all the time, but now that I've got an engagement ring on my finger I find that wearing my watch as well makes my hand look short and pudgy so I stopped. Since then I've bought a cheaper watch with a thin band, but I miss wearing my nice one. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I tend to wear a watch if I'm out with other people, because it's a lot subtler flicking a glance to my wrist than it is to turn on the screen of my phone.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I finally put a battery in my watch. Ohhh it's so beautiful I forgot how much I loved it
Macs
5351 posts
Funny I've never owned a watch before. This could be my opportunity lol 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Don't do it Macs you'll encourage them! Lol. I'm either attached to laptop or phone if I'm working (perils of an online job) so I don't need a watch on workdays, and on non-work days I couldn't care less what the time is lol
alikat
423 posts
cant live without my watch. Got an Apple Watch to celebrate the new job and mostly because I can't check my messages while I'm at work, but with an Apple Watch, I can see them haha. That and my day is measured in 6 minute billing increments. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I haven't used my watch in years. Might have to see if the battery still works in it.
Macs
5351 posts
It never occurred to me to own a watch in all these years. My partner wanted to buy me an Apple watch for my training but I'm happy to use my apps on my phone.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I found it funny the spam was for watches. A lot of people I know don't wear one and haven't done so for years. Especially since I always have my phone near me.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I haven't worn a watch since I was a kid.  My son has one of those Casio G Shock watches that we got him for Christmas last year but he is the only one that wears one.  I used to have a ring watch in high school (wow that's going back lol) and used to wear it all the time.  But then as I got older I found it actually started to irritate and annoy me so stopped wearing it.  I gave it to my sister, shame really as it was purple which is my favourite colour. I think she still has it ha ha ha.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I tried to get onto the forum the other day and it wouldn't let me, this explains it. Spammers are annoying! I wear a watch every time I go out :) find it easier to look at my wrist than fish out my phone from my Mary Poppins bag to see the time. I found mine over in Australia, they have a jewellery store over ther that does watches too. Was reasonably priced as well.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I owned a watch once but honestly they get in the way and get wet and I don't like taking them on and off so I just use my phone to tell the time.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!