Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Help Ideas suggestions Wanted

4 posts, 3 members
Johanna
38 posts
Hey ladies for my diploma I have to do several make up looks they are going to be photographed too we have to do 1950's 1980's and 1920's we also have to do one of our choice what film stars /movies should i try copy or take ideas from? one girl is doing a mermaid make up for the one of our choice and its looking fantastic and I am stuck another is doing the wicked queen from alice in wonderland I was thinking maybe black and gold or a diamounds and rubies are a girls best friend look and get glitter on the eye shadows i want it to be multi colour reflective if i do in white if you know what i mean not just straight silver and perhaps red or pink glitter on the lips but i dont know if this idea is any good any suggestions for places to buy glitter eye shadow or ANY ideas welcome and thanks heaps
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oooo sounds fun!! I'd probably do a betty boop inspired look, but that's because I love that curvy sass and the 40's style =)  For glitter shadows, NYX do roll on shimmers that are really heavy in glitter and Lime Crime's glitters are amazingly intense but you'll require glitter glue or a primer to help it stick fast. 
Johanna
38 posts
yes but where can I get them? I saw the lime crime glitter and I think it would get shipped from US i need it soon ish to start practising as the big shoot is in september not far away really. Betty boop is a good idea thanks do you know how fast and site to get the glitter that wont take long to arrive
Ataraxia
82 posts
That sounds amazing! I personally recommend BodyFX for glitter :) as you are doing a diploma I'm sure you know about how glitter isn't recommended for around the eyes so make sure it's well stuck down and so forth.BodyFx are New Zealand owned and have so many neat products you will probably find handy in the future :)http://bodyfxshop.com

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!