Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Healthpost.co.nz

5 posts, 5 members
Imoshen
461 posts
I don't think I've ever seen this website mentioned on the forums (it probably has and I have just forgotten) so I wanted to make a quick post about them.

I have been trying to find Essano Hand Cream but the supermarkets and chemists I've looked in don't stock it.  The Essano website doesn't allow you to make purchases from there so upon contacting them they suggested Healthpost.co.nz as they had 25% discount and free shipping at the moment.

So late yesterday afternoon I put my order in.  I was shocked when I received an email saying it had been shipped not long after and even more shocked to find it delivered first thing this morning.  Wow, wonderful service!  They had even taped up the flip top lids so they didn't open during transit.

I had a look through their other product lines and they have some great deals going on so figured I'd mention them if anyone was looking at them and hadn't tried them yet.  That Trilogy Body Wash has me tempted ....

So happy I have my hand cream!  This stuff is great!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I use this website all the time! I buy my magnesium through them, as well as a vitamin oil supplement for my fur babies :D it's awesome!
tannygirl
3392 posts
  It was the first site that got me into online shopping! Their customer service is stellar! Once I got shipped a bad product and they not only refunded me but mailed me a courier bag to send the product back. Unless I order on a Friday or past I think 1pm, I get the delivery the following day and to top it off most stuff on there is discounted off regular retail price. I think of the NZ pharmaceutical sites that's the first online shop I look at when I want something if I'm buying online. 
I'm such a fan of that website.  It's my go-to for supplements and beauty!
VickieM
18 posts
I agree, their customer service is fantastic.  They are based somewhere near the top of the south island and every time I have placed an order it has been delivered in Auckland the next day before 9am.  I can't say that about any other online shopping I do on a regular basis.

I buy supplements and all of my Essano products (of which there are many!!) off them.  My only complaint is their search function......  if I type in "Essano" it will only bring up about a dozen products.  To find more you have to be more specific, like type in "Essano Hair" to find all the shampoos, conditioners etc... or type in "Essano rosehip" to bring up all the related products.  I've gotten around this by saving all my favourites to my "wishlist", this means they're all in one place and I don't need to hunt around.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!