Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has anyone noticed....

31 posts, 18 members
Danni
324 posts
How close we're getting to 90,000 reviews?!?!
-Bex-
611 posts
That came around so quickly, doesn't seem that long ago we hit 80,000 how exciting. Pretty sure BR is 3 in October, it would be awesome to get to 90,000 then. Right there goes my motivation to get reviewing! 
Danni
324 posts
That would be so cool if we could do it by then! I've started reviewing more as I have time so hopefully the counter shoots up if everyone knows how close were getting! 
Macs
5351 posts
We should be turning over to 87,000 soon. I think I reviewed more last week than I have any other week. It was a good week for me . Hopefully we can hit that 90,000 this year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a bunch of things to review too Macs... it soon adds up eh
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is so exciting! I usually post reviews on a Monday (don't know why just a habit) so I have a few to post today as well. It won't be long till 90k now!!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
it's amazing how fast the review count ticks over.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I wondered the other night if we could get to the magic 90,000 reviews by the next vault, what a challenge.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My list of things to review is huge!! I will be spending tonight and tomorrow writing some reviews and try get that number closer to the 90000 mark! How exciting.
Danni
324 posts
Surely we would have just over 3000 reviews to do as a group! That would be cool if we could push to get them done in a month! 
jalb88
121 posts
Wow thats gone up so fast!! I wonder if reaching 90 000 will coincide with the start of the next vault...maybe 9 minutes in heaven?!
Mila
1209 posts
Wow thats pretty impressive, best get reviewing while the little one is asleep !! 
impressive, can't believe how much this site has grown since i signed up
trudijoy
8375 posts
I reckon we will get to 87k today or tomorrow... seems like only yesterday we were buzzing about the 80k mark!
Danni
324 posts
I've been reviewing like crazy as they were starting to accumulate and I have been a bit MIA lately so what better way to get back into it than do 6 reviews right? hahah
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow. I think with the upcoming vault we'll probably hit 90k before the end of the month.
Julieal
915 posts
My goodness that is amazing -I will need to up my game.
Danni
324 posts
Every little bit helps :P
Rezee
1964 posts
Just ticked over to 87k. I think the next month will get heaps of reviews with the vault coming up.
Ringy
825 posts
that's very impressive
trudijoy
8375 posts
Good point Rezee... with BRBBs out and the vault coming everyone has things to review and extra incentive to do so
Macs
5351 posts
Wow that was super fast, we're getting closer
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I hope we reach that 90,000 mark by xmas time that would be amazing!  It's going up so quickly it;s awesome
Danni
324 posts
Eek I'm actually getting so excited for it to tick over!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have a few reviews I could do to help that number tick over! I'll wait till the kiddies are in bed at night and start reviewing :)
Ringy
825 posts
I just noticed all the Mario Badescu products listed to review too now- so exciting 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah there is alot of Mario Badescu. I noticed this brand on facebook, but I dont know much about it. Have you used any of their products before ringfamily.
Ringy
825 posts
Yeah I've had a few bits and pieces, they have quite a big range and a lot for acne problem skin. They sell it at Mecca Maxima in Australia and it's quite cheap, the spritz spray used to be a bit cult like a little while ago. I haven't seen it in New Zealand yet.
trudijoy
8375 posts
when new products are added in a vault month I always wonder what might pop up in the vault hehe x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah I do that too Trudi ;-)
Rezee
1964 posts
I wonder that too! Not long till vault time now either.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!