Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has anyone noticed?????

96 posts, 41 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
That the new beauty vault date is in less than two weeks?  It was at 57 days when I checked like two days ago and now so soon???? WHOA!!!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Woah! I thought it was going to be in August! Better get reviewing...
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I know right!  It was set for August.  I better reviewing too.....
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, that is insane! Is that the vault date for everyone or just the lucky members who get 8 minutes in heaven 
-Bex-
611 posts
Good spotting Shana! I thought it was the 30th of Aug. I better get a wriggle on and get reviewing
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohooo good tracking I better keep money aside and what's best is thats when kids go back to school it'll be like a celebration for me as mummy having kids back to school yayyy
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh really! Sneaky BR babes! =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh noooooo I will be in japan and can't :(
Jesse
745 posts
Wifi Trudi? In and out in a few mins!
That is the best news!!!!  :-)
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh! good spotting, I didn't notice that either!
Jesse
745 posts
Oh it's a Sunday too, that's new!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Will b in homestay in Japan... Hopefully I'm still a hero and can get in at night, because timezones
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
OhmyGOSH yes yes this is so exciting! I hadn't noticed at ALL. 
aw aye my birthdays on the 17th can't wait to get my pressies from the vault hehehe
Danni
324 posts
I noticed this about an hour ago! The good thing about it being on Sunday instead of Saturday is I don't need to take the time off work eep I'm so excited!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I know so exciting!  I am wondering if it's for the eight minutes in heaven but I can't help but wonder if it's a nice surprise!  Oh the suspense!
Danni
324 posts
From my understanding we get to go in 8 minutes before the rest of you lovely ladies so I don't think they would do a vault especially for us, thats a bit unfair :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT thats crazy!! we just had one! Good spotting my beautiful friend x
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohhh, so soon BR?  Thats great news, I'd best get reviewing then :0)

sam_clarkson
205 posts
oh no :( means Il still be too new too go in 
pintsize
1072 posts
Sneaky sneaky :) and very exciting!

kirstyj
1732 posts
I really want a new hairdryer. But I just did the calculations on how many points I would need to get the one in the vault. I would need to do 66 reviews in two weeks... maybe not then :P
First Lady
957 posts
Well it took y'all long enough!  Kidding.

Yes we had a team meeting this weekend (no rest for the wicked and all that jazz) to discuss the relocation of BRHQ (alas, we are not moving to Cuba.  One day).  Now as these things tend to work out, there were conflicts in the schedule, with moving, the Beauty Vault and the Beauty Box*.

And would we ever want to compromise the huge packing and send outs that come with the BV and the BB?  No way!

So there you have it, a new date, and just to mix it up, a new day; Sunday instead of Saturday.

The elves are under instruction to get 200 + new products loaded up each week before the vault, so they'll be plenty of time to get reviewing and earn points :)

Happy Sunday Eve ladies!

Love Nat xxx

* - Seriously, The BRBB = oh wow.    
Macs
5351 posts
omgosh I need to save some money for the delivery. Thank you for spotting that Shana. I haven't looked in there for a while too.
Danni
324 posts
Eek thanks Nat! How exciting :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooh does that mean that the beauty box isn't far away either?!?
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ooo how exciting! That came around quickly! I want that massage chair apparatus thing lol but I'm no where near having enough points, haha. Still undecided as to whether I'll take part in this vault, I shall keep an eye on it and see whether any other goodies get added.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Holy jeez!!! That's so exciting but oh my, I really need to get reviewing to get more points. :p
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh wow thanks for clarifying that Nat!!  How exciting!  x
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh BR HQ moving?? I hope it is somewhere warm :) sounds exciting,yet daunting :/

I just wanted to add Macs your profile pic looks gorgeous!!

xx
Danni
324 posts
Can't wait for the other products to get added in for review because I know theres a few in there that I've been waiting to get added so I can review them! Hopefully I can get everything off my wishlist :P 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks Nat, and beautiful team, for all the hard work about to go in xx
bronjenks
253 posts
EEkk!! Thanks Nat, looking forward to that beauty box!! :-) :-)

alikat
423 posts
OMG I have eight minutes in heaven so I'd better make sure my day is clear that day!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Eeeek! I'm SOO much more excited about the BRBB if I'm completely honest *heart palpitations*
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh well missing out once won't be the end of the world I guess. :) when do we find out re heroes, nat?
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
wow that's so exciting:)

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh how exciting! Any chance BR HQ is heading the Nelson way? I would totally apply for a job, just to be a cleaner.. just to be near the goodness that is BR.  Wow, can't beleive the vault is that soon! But yes, my heart skipped a beat when i read the part about the beautybox.. eep! Exciting
First Lady
957 posts
More points for the next one Trudi :)  

And they come around so fast it seems! 

Heroes / Status changes will be towards the end of this week, as soon as we go through the activity reports of the top contributing members.  I've had a quick squizz and it definitely looks like it's going to be interesting! 

xox
First Lady
957 posts
Haha Binarybeauty, we're staying in Auckland, but well, we need more space! xox
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Oh and the status updates! So much intrigue! All of the things happening! I think I spy a few new heroes :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay! ! I have been looking forward to this plus have a tonne of points to spend as I havent gotten anything in the last two vaults. I cant decide whether im more excited for this or the beauty box though!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Yayy, wow, so exciting, thanks Nat.

I've not taken part in the vault yet but just might do it this time. Depends really. Will see what else is uploaded too. I want that massage thingy lol but I'm sure it will be gone by the time I get in there. I just might save again for the next vault. Exciting times though! 

p.s. I agree re your new photo Macs, that look is stunning on you :) 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay for the new products being added! I have a few reviews saved for if the product gets added :) it's all so exciting!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have seen one thing that meets my eye but won't be to fussed if I don't manage to get it because it is an item I do want to go out and buy
mallomiss
569 posts
Ooohhh exciting times ahead!!! Squeee
trudijoy
8375 posts
Next time for sure. Argh will have to try and check in for status changes
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Working again, more points for next time I think.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Send me a postcard Trudi :D (I love postcards :P)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!