Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Easter!

27 posts, 21 members
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Happy Easter lovely ladies, hope you are all having a wonderful day. We had a Easter egg hunt this morning for my daughter and I've already eaten a few Easter eggs.. Yum x
Ngahew
152 posts
Happy Easter to you too! No chocolate for me...I ended up treating myself to a mini pamper session insted :)
Ngahew
152 posts
Happy Easter to you too! No chocolate for me...I ended up treating myself to a mini pamper session instead :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I will be spending mine cleaning up after my partner which frustrates the hell outta me because he never cleans up after himself.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Happy Easter to everyone too! This is my first weekend since November so im an going to enjoy every second of it. I have to admit, i actually haven't had any easter eggs yet, which is crazy considering how much i love chocolate. I just didnt invest in easter eggs this year but i hope everyone is having an amazing day x
sam_clarkson
205 posts
happy easter I have to admit sadly i have no easter eggs and am hungover lol 

I will get ours tomorrow at warehouse when they are discounted  :p
charly
456 posts
Happy Easter everyone. I'm staying with my family for the weekend. Don't know if we are doing eggs... Probably Mum bought a few to hide for my Down's Syndrome aunt. But it's nice hanging out here because everyone has been having cuddles with my baby girl. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Happy Easter :) I bought my own eggs then Mum left me a bunny :) Going to head out in search of a latte later but just ate a huge brunch that i decided to treat myself to (diet starts tomorrow) & am chilling with a book.

(Charly baby best have cuddles saved up for me)
Jesse
745 posts
Happy Easter! I have some goodies to get through but today will be mostly spent relaxing (procrastinating) and working on an assignment :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Easter. I haven't had one easter egg or hot cross bun. The buns are my favourite. Been so busy cleaning up and moving stuff , haven't had the the chance to run up to the shops.
SandieNZ
424 posts
Happy Easter everyone! We've done the egg hunt for the kids, gone for a walk along the beach and had a nana nap - heaven!!
1139 posts
Happy Easter everyone! I just got home from work so I'm having lunch and I'm about to crack into a chilli chocolate hot cross bun, yum! Then I'm off to my mum's house for dinner tonight. Hope you all have a good day xx
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Happy Easter everyone
well we have had magic weather:) bit disappointed with the moon through 
was uo late last night trying to see it. 
Clouds :( 

MareeB
5242 posts
Happy Easter everyone :) I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Happy Easter to all of your beautiful faces!! My day has been mildly producive - I stacked the wood I was supposed to stack yesterday as there was a powercut this morning (it had been out since 3am, my bread was defrosting!!!) and I made a scrum-diddly-umpcious cheesecake, and I spent my afternoon playing the new expansion on the Sims 4 (looovvee). The Easter bunny was very good to me, he got me the biggest egg the Warehouse had mwahahaha. The checkout woman told my fiance he was a very good man hahahahahaha. Have a great afternoon ladies xox
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
A chilli chocolate hot cross bun sounds amazing Elena, i have never seen one of those around but now having a sudden craving for it
MissQT
1547 posts
Happy Easter BR babes! Ooh chilli choc hot cross buns sounds delicious Elena! I've been munching on hot cross buns (just the fruit ones and normal choc ones) for my breakfast all week. Haven't had any chocolate today yet but I did nibble on a malteaser bunny during the week :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I got the Star Wars bucket from The Warehouse yesterday, was mad to find it was mostly full of crepe paper *sigh*, grabbed a bag of minis that I've almost finished though! Gonna buy some more on the way home from my Mum's place tomorrow hehe. 

Also I grabbed the limited edition Peach body butter from The Body Shop, so I smell edible hehe.
MrsLissy
301 posts
Happy Easter beautiful girls! We've had a lovely chilled weekend seeing family and hanging out. The Easter Bunny came to our house and Mr2 now has enough chocolate for the next couple of months.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Happy Easter everyone!

I've spent the day doing math clculating how many teaspoons of sugar are in easter eggs (seriously don't do it!!) and it's kind of put a dampner on the day haha.

Have been having a great weekend out in the garden absolutely destroying my nails but doing a world of good for my soul.
1139 posts
Eeek I saw that on Facebook Ash! Really good to know but at the same time also not so fun :(
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Noooooo don't look at the sugar thing 
I'm looking at competing in another body building comp this year 
and all to soon I'll be looking at an apple sideways with sugar and carbs
arrrrgh
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ash...thank god i'm hopeless at maths
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I never really thought about sugar content except as an abstract concept. Having kids though I thought I'd see just how much I was about to put into my daughter's soon-to-be sticky fingers. I won't horrify everyone  too much but the medium sized bunny my Mum got her alone had the same amount as a batch of biscuits.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not much fun in this house :( but I did steal away a Cadbury Button egg to have this evening.  Will have a better day for Easter Monday, planning a long lush bath with a YouTube marathon coupled with some pampering products.
-Bex-
611 posts
Hope everyone has had a fab Easter. I have only managed 2 tiny Hershey's kisses this year instead I have been craving and eating bowl after bowl of my homemade vege soup! Bit odd really. I was looking forward to chilling with my fam bam eating chocolate. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I don't celebrate Easter but hope everyone had a good one :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!