Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Anniversary to me

38 posts, 22 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Two years today! It seems much longer to me- I can't remember what I did with all the hours I had before finding BR!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Congrats, MareeB! I hope you so something lovely for yourself tonight to celebrate the wonderful and truly enjoyed contributions you make to BR :) xx
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Woohoo 2 years. Happy anniversary to you :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Thank you :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Anniversary Maree. It's been a joy having you here to share your experiences with us. You've made me giggle at times. I really couldn't imagine BR without you.  Funny how time flies by so fast. Like Trudi said Fairy Maree I think that name sits well with me. Waving your magic wand upon us with your presence xxxx Enjoy 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy Anniversary Maree!! xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Aw thanks Macs, that's really sweet. And thanks everyone :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Congratulations Maree, thats so great. On a personal note, I have so enjoyed your input here and look forward to your comments and reviews. Heres to another couple of years and maybe a south island meet one day xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Kim, and I'd love to meet up one day xx
-Bex-
611 posts
Happy Anniversary Maree!! I love seeing your name pop up in the forum and reading your reviews. I hope you have a fantastic night celebrating xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Bex - I'm celebrating with a big Kitkat - current fav :)  Oh! and my considered opinion is, the chuncky Kitkat is better than the family size -the chunky has less indents in the mold making it thicker and more chocolatey. Just an observation...
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Happy BR anniversary, Maree! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Silvene. It's been fun :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Happy 2nd Br-anniversary Maree xx
<3
-Bex-
611 posts
oh Maree stop it!! Those Kit Kat chunky' are the best!!!!! The one in the blue wrapper I think it's cookies and cream is soo good and yip it takes me like an hour to eat one I have to eat all the chocolate off the outside then the centre, then peel off the wafer bits and eat them layer by layer!! Weirdo... Yup! Wahoo one more day of junk free June........
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh - i forgot about junk free June. I thought I'd try for junk free July but with what I just bought for groceries..well..maybe not.. how is it going for you Bex? someone else was doing it too?
Emily-jane
314 posts
Yay and I bet they have been a great two years!
-Bex-
611 posts
It's been awesome Maree I have loved it the first week was the hardest but now I actually screw my nose up if someone eats junk food in front of me. Although I will be having a treat on Friday I won't go back to my old ways. The jeans seem to be fairly loose now I didn't weigh myself- haven't in nearly a year, maybe I should?  so don't know how much I've lost. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Great work Bex, I really admire you. I am feeling a bit more inspired now then, I'll give it a decent shot!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Happy two years MareeB!
Lutece
1849 posts
Happy 2nd year anniversary MareeB and beauty review :D Its so great to see these <3
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Happy 2 years Maree - wow, that time goes fast!
annanguyen
142 posts
Happy 2 year anniversary Maree :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Happy anniversary maree.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Happy anniversary.
-Bex-
611 posts
Holy Moly today is my 4th anniversary!! Which must mean it's also BR's birthday! (Or just been) thanks for putting up with me for the last 4 years BR. I'm feeling so lucky to be part of such an awesome place!

xox
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Happy Anniversary Bex :) 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Happy Anniversary, Bex!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohoo congratulations and happy aniversary lovely lady :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Anniversary Bex. Time flys so fast. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Happy anniversary Bex! 
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow four years! Happy anniversary Bex!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy Anniversary Bex!! 

Four years!!! That's choice! Lucky us having your wonderful self as a member for all that time :) xoxo
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy Anniversary Bex! That's an amazing achievement xx Your an OG! :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow congratulations!
Rezee
1964 posts
Happy 4 years Bex! I remember when BR said in the forum that they were celebrating their second birthday, how did it get to four years already!
Happy Anniversary Bex!!! x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Happy anniversary Bex, may you get the item you really want in the vault this weekend because that would be an awesome BR/self gift for it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!