Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

4 posts, 4 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Tati has released a vitamin for hair nails and skin with her new brand Halo Beauty.

What do we think?

I'm really interested to watch what she brings out next, but I'm hoping to see more than just vitamins.
Koni
444 posts
Like you I'm interested in what other products she'll be coming out with :-)

I wasn't expecting vitamins considering her channel content but she's big on working from the inside out right? Ultimately I wasn't convinced after watching the launch video and reading through the website especially because there were no before or after shots of results. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to seeing reviews on the product.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I don't follow or subscribe to Tati. But I recently heard about this. I think she chose a supplement because in order to reap the benefits of it you'd need to consistently take it and keep on buying it, unlike like a palette which would be a one off splurge and then she'd have to produce a new product in order to garner more coin. Plus, it's harder to pin down if the formula works or not, whereas a lipstick or eyeshadow palette it's easier to decipher how good or poorly it performs on the basis of how it compares to other makeup items at a similar price.

I did look at videos they took a look at the formula and it's not really that unique from other products on the market, except it has ceramide RX at a very low level. Seeing that her and husband own the company that produces ceramide and tested it, it's kind of a conflict of interest. And the shipping prices are pretty high for just one bottle. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i guess i'm on the fence about a beauty guru bringing out their own pills... because obviously they all endorse things similar, and really all they are is glorified diarrhea pills.
but if shes followed all the strict rules and has tested them herself for longer than a day i guess i dont have an issue with them. more power to her!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!