Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

18 posts, 16 members
Since finding beauty review I have found that when I'm out window shopping and I come across sales especially I tend to pull out my phone and check beauty review before I buy things now ..... Please tell me im not the only one that does this 

signed compulsive shopper!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't do this when I'm out because it would use up my data really quick but I definitely do my research on here before going to physical stores. As far as online shopping if I see a good deal on something online, you bet the tab next to my cart online is the Beauty Review website. 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I forget to do this, but would LOVE it if I had an App, where I just scan the product bar code and it took me to the review page!
Omg that would be fantastic, there's a new job for BR team to start developing
MareeB
5241 posts
I check before I go shopping stunningsimplicity, and I only buy products that are on Beauty Review.
I'm Not that organised MareeB, normally is when I'm window shopping and see stuff on sale and think it's a good deal but then I have to check it out to make sure it's worth it on beauty review first. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I do this to some degree but usually I check the reviews before going to the store so I have had a chance to make up my mind about a product.  I love that app ideal Qweenkaren how useful would that be but also dangerous to my wallet  :)
Macs
5351 posts
I do have a quick look. The last thing I looked at was a day and night cream. Definately need to use it this weekend to look some stuff up.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I always use BR to research products before buying them.  I tend to add products to my "products I want list" so that when the time comes to replace my cleanser, moisturiser or a makeup item, I check that list first to see if there's a product I've already read up about and am keen to try. 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Lol... You are not only one. I do same thing but not during shopping. If I do want something, make sure I research thoroughly about all products. I make sure during shopping my totally mind is there so I know what I am buy or why not.
Rezee
1964 posts
I try my hardest not to use wifi when I'm out (I'm already on the internet enough at home, I don't need to be glued to my phone when I'm out too!). I do use the reviews on here to shop though. Sometimes I forget and just impulse buy (ok a lot of times I do that), so I check the reviews when I get home.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have a decent data plan so yes usually I use my phone to check reviews when I'm out. But if I'm really tempted and its not something there is reviews on I generally buy it anyway.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yup! I usually check the site before I get anything, you're not alone! I also find I trust some peoples reviews over others as well but maybe that's just me :-P
KiwiLass
174 posts
I totally use BR for buying new make up and skin care - it's half the reason I joined! I was recently wanting to buy a new highlighter - I got the beautiful Becca mini one as a freebie when I bought Becca primer, and I loved it to death. Literally. It looks amazing on, but the powder breaks up and spills too easily, so a lot goes to waste. Anyway, suffice to say I spent a long, long time researching highlighters on BR before finally settling on buying a Benefit one (that just happens to be part of a kit with other cool stuff...). But pretty much every other cosmetic and skin care stuff I'be bought on recent times is post-BR researching.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
If I have something running out and I start looking in advance but sometimes it is just an impulse buy that's i've read someone's review in the past.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I do this alot! BR is my go to before purchasing a product. If it's something that catches my eye I might just impulse buy it before reading reviews but when it comes to something I'm not 100% sure on I will read reviews to make an informed decision :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I used to absolutely be obsessed and not buy anything unless it was on BR and I could read or write a review on it. But lately I have been not buying so much and I haven't been checking BR as much. However if it is an uber expensive product I always come here first.
Lutece
1849 posts
Hehe I do this too! Very guilty of this but its helped me purchase so many things :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!