Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

GOT MY BEAUTY BOX!

227 posts, 68 members
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I'm SO SO excited that I just received my BB beauty box!!! I don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone else, but it was TOTALLY worth it!
Kellie
570 posts
Squeeeee!!!  My anticipation has just gone into overdrive!!
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I think I'm shaking from how happy/excited I am LOL what a loser. But totaaaaally worth it! You should totally be excited!
chikoboo
3402 posts
How exciting it otago anniversary day here so no post anyway but I do hope that no one spoils it by mentioning what is inside it
Crisper
66 posts
I'm over the moon literally!!Such an amazing box, thank you sooo much Beauty review!!!It's my second one and I'm speachless:)I'll never loose one from now on for sure(Well...I'll try anyway)Enjoy it girls!Right now I'm too busy with my happy dance!:)
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I agree! Hope no one spoils it for the rest of the girls, and I'm def going to try to never miss one again!
pintsize
1072 posts
Ooh the excitement!!! I know it will be a couple of days due to rural delivery... much longer and I might go crazy with waiting lol
Hopefully no spoilers :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I live in Pakuranga so... hopefully I'll be getting mine today! I'm going to go look out the window for the next hour!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I too hope nobody spoils it either, although there were a few last time who ignored all the unspoken rules, and didn't read any of the posts saying 'please do not spoil for the others'. Some people!
trudijoy
8375 posts
badindiegamer i'm meadowbank so might be the same courier!

Yes i really hope that noone is inconsiderate enough to ruin the surprise!
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I'm in Milford so anyone there should have also received theirs!
Ngahew
152 posts
So when is it OK to talk about it? Ive not received mine yet but what is the etiquette on screaming on social media about what delights the box contains?
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ahhhh Trudi that's exciting I wanna meet you! Haha x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ngahew last time we collectively decided to wait until xmas as several girls were gifted or gifting them. This time i would say the weekend to allow for deliveries to reach recipients. what do others think?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha we should catch up at some stage (once im over this grotty bug ew)
-Bex-
611 posts
eeekkk I'm so excited for you girls that already have them!! I will be waiting for the postie all morning tomorrow. Hope his van doesn't break down or something silly.
First Lady
957 posts
While we're on photos... 

Don't forget to share your Beauty Box snaps with us on Social Media - we'll be doing random point drops for our favourites 

Facebook - @Beauty Review
Twitter - @nzbeautyreview
Instagram - @beautyreviewnz We can't wait to hear the response!  

So far we're 100% WOOHOO!

XoX
trudijoy
8375 posts
If it arrives today i'll have to put makeup on then Nat. Noone wants to see my face today hehe
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Oh don't worry I just covered my face and sent it to them hahahaha! Ain't nobody got time for makeupless Rania! 
pintsize
1072 posts
envisions screaming hoards of beauty reviews chasing their couriers/posties down the road for the next few days lol

Ngahew
152 posts
Gahhhhhhh...I'm so excited!!!!!! Can't wait...I'll be taking photos of everything!!!
janini9
341 posts
Just got mine and it's blimmen awesome :)
Ngahew
152 posts
Come on Mr Courier...show me some goodies!
Crisper
66 posts
Hahaha....couriers be aware!Here we come!(zombies like..):):)
Kellie
570 posts
I've resigned myself to having to wait 'til tomorrow. No biggie.... Haha. Although if a courier magically turned up I would probably dance a jig for him or her. I'm sure they'd appreciate that...
Macs
5351 posts
So jealous lol Congrats ! Enjoy!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I don't think I'll be getting mine until tomorrow but that's fine with me cos I'll be much more prepared to do my video!
Crisper
66 posts
They would surely appreciate it Kellie!:)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
is it embarrising that I can't wait till they have all been delivered so I can see what you ladies got and live vicariously through you? lol 
rosinarihari
10 posts
When is the next one out I'm so bumed that I missed out carnt wait for the next one
trudijoy
8375 posts
rosinarihari this was only the second ever one, but they're quarterly I believe. I'll find the details, hang on a sec x

www.beautyreview.co.nz/the-beauty-box

here it is - i can't get the link to work, haha  not special enough ;)

sunelizabeth
410 posts
Oh man I so regret not getting one now!!
MareeB
5244 posts
Wow - I cannot wait until tomorrow!!
rosinarihari
10 posts
Bummmer I'm new here so still getting a feel please post up what use got once everyone receives I'm so anxious to know what's in them
rosinarihari
10 posts
Bummmer I'm new here so still getting a feel please post up what use got once everyone receives I'm so anxious to know what's in them
trudijoy
8375 posts
There are often loads of pics and descriptions doing the rounds after a box, vault etc - you should 'like' the BR Facebook page too if you're on FB as lots ends up there as well x

Welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/nzbeautyreview

Also please don't post the contents just yet hehe I love the surpise x
Lutece
1849 posts
WOOHOO!!! I honestly thought mine would arrive tomorrow but it came just as I was heading out the door , I have to say it is jam packed full of GOLD! Aghhhh I cant wait to try all of these!!!
MillXhodia
136 posts
Mine must be coming tomorrow, oh how will I concentrate on work!! haha
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I can't wait! I'm hoping like hell that mine comes tomorrow, eeee! New stuff! And lots of it!

But yes, I'm hoping I don't come across any spoilers!
Julieal
915 posts
I can't wait for mine -Hopefully tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Great 
Marcel
335 posts
Yuuuss that means that I probably will get mine tomorrow, love how BR stuff travelling time for postage is usually al pronto.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm starting to feel for all the courier drivers ha ha getting mugged when they pull up, I know my poor driver will be running away from me if I'm at home. It's so exciting  xx
Rania-alani90
106 posts
What's funny is that my courier got the biggest fright as I opened the door before he even knocked and started screaming.. He must've thought this chicks crazy!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I really hope mine arrives before I wake up tomorrow... waking up to such a beautiful thing would be amazing. But then again, I won't be able to open it to record until I have a full face of make up on and soem coffee in me!
trudijoy
8375 posts
wait, you can change your profile name? great photo wannabeMUA! x

I'm crossing my fingers that mine is awaiting me as soon as I get home from work...looking like a night of cricket and beauty products! I can live with that ;)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have been waiting since december (which is when i purchased my BRBB), and now i am so excited! I live rurally in Nelson so mine probably won't get here till Wednesday or Thursday but im super excitied and can't wait for it to arrive!! Yippeee
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Yeah :D I went to change something on my profile and I realised I could change my name! So I thought I should turn it into something more beauty appropriate! And thank you so much x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm in Albany and no BB box today. I thought I might be lucky but must be tomorrow all I can say is I'm impatiently waiting lol not BR's fault it's the dang couriers and tomorrow I'm in Glenfield so it'll be waiting for me while I'm at work..... Or maybe it'll arrive as I come home but my courier either comes first thing the am or by midday. That's NZ POST they do midday and Fast way does first thing in am Post haste is after 3pm. Someone please tell me which courier company is used just to ease.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have my Beauty Box being delivered to work where I have referred 2 friends so we are all waiting with baited breath. What a great way to introduce people to BR.
Crisper
66 posts
NZ Post:)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!