Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Gossip Fairy.....

40 posts, 22 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
So I was thinking to myself it has been a while since we have heard from our friendly gossip fairy.  I wonder if she will be dropping any hints about the upcoming vault??
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh yeah Kim, I'd forgotten about the gossip fairy!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes it's been awhile since we've heard from that fairy. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Haha hope she sees this and makes an appearance!! We miss you gossip fairy ;)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Whoops. I'd forgotten to tell you all she's been locked away. Trapped under an upside down empty body butter tub. It's quite cute really. I go to the office and it's moved an inch. It's like she's hoping to one day make it to the edge of my desk so she can push the tub just enough that there's a crack so she can make her escape. Don't worry, I feed her sugar water through a tiny slot/straw contraption I created. 
ree_nz
247 posts
Ha! "Empty body butter tub" - I know the Body Shop has some creative ideas for reusing their containers but this is a new one!
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh dear! Was she naughty head pixie?! Leaving too many hints so queenie had to banish her..
Head Pixie
569 posts
Well, all I can say is that never in my life did I think I would have the title 'chief fairy catcher' in my job description :) She's a great desk pet though; very chatty.
JessB
219 posts
If you're not careful she'll glitter bomb you when you pick up the container! Haha 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
That peasky fairy HAS been locked away in the warehouse. Banished for poor behaviour and spreading company secrets far too freely.

I've been waiting for her to blurt out that there's $21,000 worth of stuff already loaded up in the upcoming beauty vault...but maybe she's learnt her lesson! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahahaha funny. Wow, that's an awesome secret too!!!!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
WOW Queenie that is very impressive!  Glad to know that tid bit of gossip :D
JessB
219 posts
Such a juicy tidbit!!! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
That's impressive!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Always nice to hear such tidbits, and a very impressive tidbit I must say!
Macs
5351 posts
Woah! That's juicy news aye . Thanks queenie
MissQT
1547 posts
wow can't wait for the vault now! I wonder when the sneak peak will be.
SandyGedge
394 posts
Hahaha I love it Queenie! I've been keeping a quiet eye on the beauty vault ;-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wowzers! You guys are so amazing!
MareeB
5241 posts
Shana your hair is fabulouuuuuusssss!!!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Holy moly!! That's an insane amount of products in the vault!! Now I'm even more excited!
Julieal
915 posts
What else does our little fasiry chat about ?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh exciting! Can't wait for the sneak peek! Now it's the holidays, I can get stuck into reviewing. I've got a lot of nearly used products I've been hanging on to, to review first. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Naughty Fairy! Or is it naughty Queenie for spilling the beans? Watch out Gossip Fairy, Queenie might be after your job.
Very exciting news!!!
Ringy
825 posts
WOW- that's a huge amount!
littleparadise
178 posts
WOW! That is incredible, we have to count ourselves lucky to be apart of such an awesome website, I know I sure do! Thanks Queenie xx I think the upcoming vault is going to be one of the busiest, thats for sure. All those hard working reviewers need a good treat and I know my points are burning a hole in my pocket
JessB
219 posts
I'm so excited to see all of these amazing products! Counting down...
tannygirl
3392 posts
With the vault happening in a week, I'm really excited for the vault preview.
JessB
219 posts
For some reason I thought the sneak peek into the beauty vault was going to be a week before it opened (so today) but I vest find where I got that notion from and can't see any links... wondering if I'm mistaken?
Julieal
915 posts
when is the peek available ? Should be soon - so exciting !
First Lady
957 posts
"Holla we want preview, we want preview."

Well...we'll be previewing the vault a few times over the next week - we'll let you know the times (maybe, mwah-ha-ha).

As always there will be last minute additions, so keep your wish lists flexible because y'all never know what fabulous goodies might be dropped in at the last minute!

Now it just so happens I was just perusing the latest confirmed products to arrive in my inbox.  While Milky and Billybob get their introduction to The Goonies I might just load these up, and seek royal approval for an impromptu preview later this eve.

Nat xx
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, I will definitely be keeping an eye out! Perhaps I should spend my Saturday evening writing reviews... 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh exciting! I think the preview is up already!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And......it's gone again!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh my gosh did you say The Goonies? As in the movie? Argggh if so that is my favourite childhood movie of all time (and even now I'm an adult ha ha ha).

eek for previews, love the teasers he he he x
Macs
5351 posts
Damn I'm too slow . 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Exciting can't wait for a sneak peek.
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm looking forward to the sneak peak too!
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I am hanging out for a sneak peek too -Good Luck to all
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Will be keeping my eyes peeled! Lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!