Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Goodbye Cateye?

21 posts, 20 members
nicki21
33 posts
So the news on the block is for 2015 the on trend cateye will be changing into a
"Anti- Cat- Eye"
No flick up at the side, now make the line straight, out from the center of the eyelid.
Jeez hadnt even managed to sport the original one yet.
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is my dream come true! I can't do a cat eye to save myself so I would love if the look I already do comes into fashion :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I have friends and family that do this type of eyeliner instead of the regular cat eye, i too am trying to perfect the regular one lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I've tried this on myself and it doesn't flatter my eye shape unfortunately:(
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I've tried this on myself and it doesn't flatter my eye shape unfortunately:(
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thank gawd!! I can't do the flick but end up with the anti cat eye quite regularly when you mistakingly blink mid tightlining and go up into the lid so I just carry it on out to the edges lol
Macs
5351 posts
I did see this look on instagram. Haven't tried it though.
Mila
1209 posts
Have to admit i'm a little relieved on this one ... I love the cat eye I just could not master it i've tried tutorials and tape and all sorts but it was never right ...
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I do this regularly. I find a cat eye shape to be too dramatic for my work environment, so no cat eye it is!
ajrees23
41 posts
I have struggled to master the cat eye so this is happy news.
kirstysays
762 posts
Geex I haven't even got the normal cat eye mastered (even to a semi wearable point) yet!  Such a noob with eyeliner haha!
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Oh wow!  Well I can't say I'm a master but I do like the look so will be sticking it out for now at least.  
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
it's taken me so long to master it I'll keep doing it :) fashion disaster me
Paulam
53 posts
oh dear! I have permanent eyeliner tattooed with a little cat eye flick, so I'm a bit screwed really aren't I ;)
Julieal
915 posts
Great I have been unable to do the flick that I gave up a long time ago.Fashions always go around in circles so eventually I end up in fashion.Good One
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I had a look and it is super easy for this and as I have a few eyeliners to use up. I guess I better get cracking on using it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Same here I still haven't mastered liquid liner or a cat eye. It's on the list of skills I need to acquire.
MicheleC
419 posts
Only just managing a sort of cat eye. Not gonna do the anti..... my eye won't suit it.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I think I'll stick to the Cat eye lol I have a feeling that one wont suit me... I would give it a go if I was playing with my make up... But I do love a good cat eye.. I think it is timeless
I have been wearing winged liner for almost 4 years, I can't really see myself not anytime soon either. Good news for those ladies who find it tricky though!!!! ??
Shazzaali
45 posts
I wouldn't mind trying it out, however I don't really know what I'm supposed to do though lol. Still love my cat eyeliner and will be rocking this for a while I think 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!