Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Gold Coast Shopping

12 posts, 8 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
For all you lovely ladies that have traveled to the Gold Coast, where are the best places to go for beauty bargains? :) Any other suggestions on things I need to check out?
severest
44 posts
There are Price Line stores everywhere and they have some amazing sales! I always head there! Target always has a good range of drugstore makeup brands for a decent price too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah Priceline and Target are cheap and awesome <3

At Pacific Fair (the big mall) I went to an amazingly cheap perfume shop.

In Aussie I always hit up Mecca Maxima - there's one of those at Pacific Fair too, which is in Broad Beach. It's not CHEAP but it's cheaper than here and you'll be able to get TooFaced etc

Myer is good for sales too - have had some amazing bargains there in the past. Some Myer stores also have a discount basement, which is awesome.

Chemist Warehouse is another cheap chain - they pretty much sell the stuff David Jones aren't intersted in stocking anymore, so I'm told.

I usually pick up some things from Sportsgirl - their eyeshadow palettes are cute, and their nail polish (my apricot matte one is from there! In the pic on the wall with the wee rubber ducky in it) and lippy is good. My friend swears by their bronzer over higher end stuff.

Victoria's Secret is a good one for fragrances, lip glosses etc. I adore their brightening gel creme; SO good.

I follow a few places on Insta so I can see what's on special at the times I'm heading over - I recommend it!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Ooh yes great thread. I haven't been to the Gold Coast in years but I am going to Melbourne next week so will be checking out some pharmacies!
Macs
5351 posts
Try habourtown amy. Has discounts on all labels. It's similar to Dressmart. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Great suggestions thank you! We definitely are doing harbour town and Pacific fair but I'll be sure to check out the other stores too!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Harbour town is a must, so glad to hear you are going there.  The pharmacies is where I got my fragrances and other goodies.  I am jealous even though I was there in July!  I know you will have an awesome time Amy, so looking forward to seeing your pics..
trudijoy
8375 posts
Can't believe I forgot Harbourtown!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I look forward to seeing you haul on return Amy and hope you just have a blast of a time :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I leave Sunday with my Muma Bear and I'm gone for a week, I'll be sure to upload some photos of my haul(s) :) Thank you all for the suggestions x
nikkimanning
4 posts
I was there in August... Harbourtown had some deals but not great the Pharmacy warehouse always has deals on the cheaper ranges, theres priceline, I timed it well that terry white pharmacy had a ridiculous sale on fragrances my normal $130 bottle of perfume I got for 70. 

Have to say the one place I have fallen in love with it Cosmetica Maxima which I found better than Sephora both are at Pacific fair and across from each other.

Otherwise... Duty free but its not that much better. If you want duty free life pharmacy normally do tax free if you have your flight details.
nikkimanning
4 posts
I was there in August... Harbourtown had some deals but not great the Pharmacy warehouse always has deals on the cheaper ranges, theres priceline, I timed it well that terry white pharmacy had a ridiculous sale on fragrances my normal $130 bottle of perfume I got for 70. 

Have to say the one place I have fallen in love with it Cosmetica Maxima which I found better than Sephora both are at Pacific fair and across from each other.

Otherwise... Duty free but its not that much better. If you want duty free life pharmacy normally do tax free if you have your flight details.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!