Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Global Plus Shipping from iHerb

12 posts, 8 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Has anyone used the Global Plus shipping from iHerb? I have always used the DHL fastest shipping but when it got expensive recently and Global Plus (the next one down after DHL) was free and offered free tracking. I figured well I can wait more than a week for it, no big deal if it saves me money. It got processed on 3rd of February and the estimated delivery date was 13th,14th February. Well, it's been over 3 weeks and the last point of activity was on the 6th of February in the US. It hasn't been entered into the NZ tracking system. 
   So I'm wondering has anyone had any issues with Global Plus shipping and how long did it take to arrive? Global Plus is supposed to offer full tracking but slower shipping.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I've used it. I think it took about 20 working days to arrive.
swamphen
73 posts
Yes mine took 4 weeks (20) working days.  It was a long wait!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine took two weeks and arrived on the estimated delivery date. Live chat iherb if you're worried. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh okay. Well four weeks, three have already passed. Hopefully it'll arrive next week, fingers crossed. I did live chat and they told me that there's no tracking in the system until it has cleared customs and it can take up to six weeks to arrive. Good thing there's nothing in there that I really urgently needed. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thats good to hear that everyone is getting their orders, hopefully you get yours soon tannygirl.

I haven't purchased anything since they changed the shipping side of things as its just so expensive. Might place an order for some items I want but am not desperate for using the cheaper shipping and see how long it takes.
Macs
5351 posts
I still haven't made an iherb order. Would love some new RT brushes and a try of their protein shakes. Good to know
MareeB
5244 posts
I never thought of looking there for protein shakes Macs. I bought my last ones (Atkins) from Mighty Ape along with some protein bars. I find it easier to read the ingredients online than in the supermarket!!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Protein powders might be a bit expensive from iherb at the moment because of the weight fir shipping. Some products will give you free shipping but they don't say which, so it's a case of adding items a to your cart to see what happens. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
So my iherb order finally arrived today. So I made the order on the 2nd of February and it arrived on the 6th of March so that's 31-32 days to arrive.
Julieal
915 posts
It is good to kmow to allow about a month especially with free shipping as that is a killer.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes, especially when the last time the tracking was updated was four days after purchase and you can't see it anywhere on the NZ postal system for weeks.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!