Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free Benefit Mascara

14 posts, 11 members
MrsO
196 posts
I just saw in Countdown the latest Fashion Quarterly has a free Benefit Mascara attached to it, they said it's worth $15.00, it looks like a small sample size though, I think the mag is about $10.00.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Awesome thanks for sharing I love benefit mascara and have a couple so dont actually need it but this is fantastic for those who still need to try some
trudijoy
8375 posts
which mascara hon? I love them all but have a special place on my lashes for rollerlash <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's the They're Real one Trudi :-) (at least, it was when I bought it a few weeks ago)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ah thanks Shaz. I have two deluxe minis of that so it's not needed haha. I need all the Rollerlash though. Need. All. Now. . . .
Macs
5351 posts
I looked everywhere when this was out, seems we don't get these things here :(
charly
456 posts
I love free samples but I'm trying not to buy FQ since realising how WHITE that magazine was. I felt intensely uncomfortable reading it when I realised there were maybe two non-Europeans in the whole magazine. I'm a sucker for magazines so I don't know how long my resolve will hold!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think this was the one that wad advertised before.. But i still can't find it. Luckily for me, I really have fallen in love with the rollerlash so thats my benefit goodie now
Mila
1209 posts
I havent seen this, might have to go check it out. I dont really read many magazines but I do like a giveaway mascara !! :) I love the Benefit mascara .
Mila
1209 posts
I havent seen this, might have to go check it out. I dont really read many magazines but I do like a giveaway mascara !! :) I love the Benefit mascara .
Artemis
311 posts
I wonder if its only at certain places? I'm sure I've seen it at Pak n Save and Countdown. 
MrsO
196 posts
I saw it at Lincoln Road Henderson Countdown.
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh this would be a great opportunity for those who want to try benefit mascara! :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I got the free sample a few weeks ago and HATED the mascara, i wore it for about 3 days but all day I could really feel the mascara on and it made my eyes feel weird.
I tried it again yesterday and wore it all day with no problems, lol, so now I don't know what to think about it haha

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!