Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Forum Giveaway

132 posts, 56 members
First Lady
957 posts
Yello 'ello,

We're going to be giving away a Remington Curl & Straight styler (rrp $249.99) a week, for the next 3 weeks, to someone on the Forum!

Every post you make is an entry into the weekly draw, so there's never been a better time to jump in and get chatting!

More info on the latest article on the Homepage and I'll pop a photo of Curl & Straight on the Photowall too!

xox

P.S  - we drew the first two mods; we're just waiting to hear back from the second. Thanks to everyone who put themselves forward, we'll be in touch after the next Beauty Vault to see if you are still interested for the next quarter.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh exciting! Look forward to seeing who the new mods are :-) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting and exciting ;)
-LIANA-
4 posts
Wow sounds so exciting!! 

LOVE IT 
Macs
5351 posts
Goodluck everyone 
Sonnies
137 posts
Wow this is awsume
 Looking forward to this week 
shazatron101
5112 posts
It looks so pretty!! I like it's teeth! Lmfao
TheQueenM
1 posts
Ooooh, just found out about this! Very cool!
tamaraxo
12 posts
Ooh yay!
MrsO
196 posts
This is so cool! 
bevik1971
9 posts
Wow sounds great!!! 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Definitely a unique item, will need to google more about it.
cheryls
2 posts
Awesome prize thank you 
cheryls
2 posts
Yay 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Beauty Review just keeps getting better
Emily-jane
314 posts
What a great prize. I had never heard of the curl and straight before looks awesome. Great to see the forum up and running again.
Sonnies
137 posts
Im super excited about this one
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love the choice of the mods! Soozie and TabuCutie, youll be awesome!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Awwww, thanks, Shaz!
bangsie3
18 posts
This is exciting anddddd it's led me to discover the forums. I've never used them before and they're fab. Consider me a regular from now on 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Shaz!
nikkib90
1 posts
Oh how exciting! I didn't even realise there was a forum to discuss all things Beauty  - this will be my favourite to find out what everyone is thinking - hello to you all.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Welcome to the forum bangsie3 and nikkib90! It's great to see some new faces around here and the forum getting really active again. Keep the conversations going ladies!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm back because soozie has persuasive powers.

Also it's her birthday! happy birthday worldofsooziewong!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was wondering where you have been! Good job Soozie at getting her back :-) Also happy birthday! xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hecticly busy, Lisa, and very sick for a while. 

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Happy birthday Soozie, nice to see you Trudi and welcome forum newbies :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
And Soozie and Tabucutie you’ll be great Mods :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Happy Happy Birthday Soozie!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hahaha Congrats!! And forum giveaways? What a great idea ;D
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh yes. Happy birthday Soozie.. hahahaha =D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks everybody! I just logged in and saw these messages and thought, how do they know it's my birthday? Oooohhhhh, Trudi must be back! Yay! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Angel emoji
smirk emoji
wink emoji
party emoji 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sorry to hear you have been sick Trudi. Hope you are feeling better:-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy birthday Soozie xx
Sonnies
137 posts
Happy birthday soozie amd welcome back trudi
tabucutie
1811 posts
Happy birthday soozie, hope you have an excellent day!

I had wondered where you got to trudi, welcome back :) Hope you are feeling better too
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks guys.  I was sick for about three months on and off over winter, and then last week i got smoke poisoning from the akl cbd fire, so it's been a year..... :/ 

bring on summer, my new years holiday (Vanuatu, baby!) and less stress/more sun!
Helibabi
101 posts
Happy birthday soozie we share the same birthday! 
Yay what an amazing opportunity BR! Good job girls 

tannygirl
3392 posts
Happy birthday Soozie.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody! And happy birthday to you too, Helibabi. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@trudijoy: That smoke was bad aye, sorry to hear you had smoke poisoning. Not long lasting effects I hope.  I'm down the road a bit but we still had to go in on Wednesday though it was a  half day. We got sent home early you could smell the smoke in our building through the aircon. We had Thursday off, but back in the office on Friday.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Helibabi: Belated birthday wishes!
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i could smell it from my place, abotu 20 mins drive out of the cbd, on tuesday and wednesday, plus i had to go to Newmarket/Parnell when it was at it's worst.  I'm immunosuppressed and have a history of respiratory issues and it just knocked me over.  I took Friday off because my circulation was shocking, blue fingertips etc and i really couldn't breathe well.  Still not 100% but getting better all the time. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its so nice to see so many people in the forum, even ones who were leaving for good! Yay welcome back!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy Birthday Helibabi x
SandyGedge
394 posts
Wow that's so choice! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Happy belated birthday to you too, Helibabi!
Johanna
38 posts
Wow this new hair curler straightening tool might replace a whole lot of other styling tools of it works well! Love how natural the results on the video look
AboutFace
412 posts
Happy birthday Soozie and Helibaby:-) 
Sounds like that fire was really bad hope you fully recover Trudi and Tabucutie I hope you don't get any ill effect from it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!