Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

24 posts, 17 members
MareeB
5242 posts
Since reading about foot care on BR last year, I have been religiously soaking , filing, and moisturising my feet every night. I was just sitting here thinking how very lovely my feet feel. Does anyone else do this daily?
Danni
324 posts
No I don't but this is something I've been thinking about doing lately! My poor feet need some tlc if not every day at least every other day. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Ummmm, no I probably should.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
My feet are quite neglected, I should start to do this too.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I do
i soak and file trim my nails and moisturise all the time
they don't look great but ah ha not to many painfull cracks :)
And was softer 
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't been caring for my feet lately. The seem to be last on my list. 
MareeB
5242 posts
It's really worth it, it makes me feel better all over :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm a bit of a (OK huge) barefoot earth mama. If it weren't for living in a town where the council doesn't clean up broken glass I'd be permanently in bare feet. Kinda weird because I also shoe fetish haha. My feet take a beating though but are actually fairly good because I pumice daily in the shower. I don't moisturise though I there I they get to sensitive and my feet hurt walking on gravel. I think if you make it part of your shower routine it's easier to remember.
Mareebros, I wish I did the same as you and I definitely need a lot more foot care.  How do you fit it into your routine?
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I love taking care of my feet but after my Scholl Electronic Foot File broke (after less than five uses!) I need something to replace it and haven't found the right product yet. Needless to say, my feet aren't in the best condition. xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Great thread idea. I've been making a bit more of an effort lately but not a nightly routine. Maybe I should though.I brought a foot spa this week from Kmart and had to take it back, it worked for about three minutes lol

chelseaadelaide - Natio are doing a lovely spa set at the moment, you might like to check out Farmers or your local pharmacy. They are $49 and include a hand and foot scrub and a moisturiser.:)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I really don't like feet. Mine or anyone elses. I put on a cream or gel most nights and get pedicured every 2-3 weeks.... in fact i'm at the pedi place right now!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I forgot to say, and an electric foot file, it works great so far and I've been using it for about a month now.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I use the Scholl velvet smooth express pedi when I remember to and follow it up with the scholl heel balm gold. Leaves the heels feeling silky smooth.
george
150 posts
I really should be making more of an effort on my feet! They are so neglected, eep! I couldn't stand to soak them every night though.. might try for one or twice a week.
MissQT
1547 posts
Toni-lee I want to try the Scholl pedi express! I admittedly don't give my feet enough attention. I are been using the pumice stone more while in the shower though...
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hi missQT, honestly I have very dry heels and the odd cracks (maybe from wearing jandals 24/7) lol but even though it's quite pricey it's soo worth It especially if you apply the lotion afterwards. My partner kept complaining how rough my feet were so thought I better do something about them haha.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I really need to dedicate some more time to my feet!  I love my scholl foot file though, when I find to use it that is ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought a foot bath yesterday, so my tootsies can have a nice soak whenever they want now (and not in a sad bucket anymore) hahaha 
MareeB
5242 posts
Well, Whittakers-lover, I have to confess to being a bit of a tele addict so I do my footcare while watching tele at night! having soft relaxed feet helps me sleep better too, I think, and while I'm there I sometimes add some essential oils to key points of my feet to relieve other issues. It has become a very worthwhile habit, helped by the fact that I absolutely love the smell of the Vaseline total moisture cocoa glow that I use, it's gorgeous :)
MareeB
5242 posts
You can get a foot file from the Warehouse for less than $5 that works perfectly well, and it doesn't take up much room!
MissQT
1547 posts
 thanks for that Toni-lee and sandienz, I must have a look at the reviews. My heels aren't particularly badly cracked, but because I have very soft skin I constantly get blisters and callouses on my toes and balls of my feet
MissQT
1547 posts
Mareebros, that's good to know. I'll have to watch out for that foot file when I'm next at the warehouse.
Lutece
1849 posts
Good on you hun! I remember that article, I realised how much I neglected my feet and then forgot again lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!