Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Five minutes to go!

39 posts, 18 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie ready for duty!

Sophia
203 posts
Possibly silly question - if we make an order today after making one yesterday, does the system know we paid postage already or do we pay for each order?
Thanks
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Sophia, you pay for each order.

Hope that helps :) Happy vaulting!
Sophia
203 posts
oh nooo I broke my cart.  I pressed the Back browser button at the payment screen to check your post, and now my cart is empty, and I can't add the product back as it knows it was in my cart before.
help meeee 
Sophia
203 posts
oh well, that will teach me for being indecisive!! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh no!

I'm so sorry, but there's not much we can do when that happens because the system is in control of the inventory, and if we play around we risk having double orders and then someone misses out.

I don't know that you'll be able to add the same product into your cart again, but if the system sees you haven't paid you may be able to shop other items. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed!  

X kell
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh no! That's a terrible thing to happen.

This is the first time I have gone through a valut twice. One on each day and today was so less stressful and still a good vriety of products available. Ironically everything I got yesterday I coud have got today and saved myself the postage. Oh well it's a learning curve.

I thinkin future I will wait fr the second day so much less pressure. How did other people's vault shopping go this morning?
MissDilly
229 posts
I wasn't going to shop this morning - I was happy with yesterdays haul... but I couldn't help but peek and I picked up a few things this morning! A couple of the things I got today sold out yesterday and I nabbed them, so I can say I actually got something on my original wishlist now haha.  Thanks again BR! Love this community and the generous opportunities! 
triffid
151 posts
I too went back againand it was easier as now I know how it works.I think we all need to learn what its going to look like and then have a good look.Happy with what I got though thanks.Got some goodies for a family members birthday

tannygirl
3392 posts
    The internet cut for about an hour starting half an hour before the vault. I mainly wanted to see if one of the items I missed out on yesterday was available today but due to the late entry I wouldn't know if it was restocked or not.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@tannygirl what item was it? I was in at 9am sharp.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I had a little peek this morning and could have picked up the 2 things I missed yesterday, but I don't need them so I left them for someone else :) the vault definitely felt more relaxed today. But I still like the craziness of the first one.
Macs
5351 posts
I went back in for a second visit . I’m really happy with what I have . Thanks again team at BR.
Macs
5351 posts
I got more today than I did yesterday. Very Lucky .
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol oops I just woke up! Still a few goodies left :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Very happy with what I got. Thanks so much BR!
Julieal
915 posts
Again the vault yesterday was fun -Some of the Linden leaves that I hoped to get went before I could open the page however I got a couple of other things that I am excited to try - I didn't do a lot of my reviews that I should have as I have been so busy so that is a lesson to me - I have 3 reviews that are still waiting and now have bought 3 more products from the vault so I need to keep up to date. Thank you again BR for an awesome vault experience.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I shopped yesterday, so very happy with my wee haul, and happy with the postage. 4 items delivered fot $19.00, bargain. Thanks Beauty Review xx
MareeB
5239 posts
It's such a good idea to split it in two. There's still a few cool products in there :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I reckon so too Maree, its much more pleasant!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think so too Maree. I got a fab haul a few hours after it started. Am happy :-)
First Lady
957 posts
I think the current vault formula works so well, it's a bit more work having it over two days as we have to load it back up again but the pay off is worth it.

2 days at different times means more people have a chance to get in, and those with enough points can use them up by shopping both days.

The $250 cap is working beautifully.  Almost every order was for at least $120-$150, which means more people are getting rewarded for their reviews and getting a nice haul.  It tends to stop people throwing everything in their cart just because they can - instead people tend to slow down a bit and take what they want/will use.  

Drop ins worked brilliantly too - we dropped in 10 products this morning (Remington / Clarins) and they were snapped up.  There were still 100 people lurking the Vault just before 1pm!

We get the occasional grumble about packing/postage costs of course, but that's an easy one - if your cart isn't worth the shipping cost to you, don't check out.  People can always wait until they have the max 2500 points and get a $250 of products for between $10 - $25.

And only a few people emailed about getting locked out / kicked off, so that was pretty good!

All up, great vault.  

Now to pack the orders hahaha!

xox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And the next vault date has been set!
First Lady
957 posts
It's not completely locked in Soozie, but will be definitely be around that time! 

Just need to check in with the Crew's schedules for the packout and the opening hours might change, but end of Aug / beginning of Sept is what we're working to!

xox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
All good re dates - considering how stocked up I am (and that I used up all my points) I might actually 'need' something by then. 

Not grumbling about the postage but isn't the minimum $16 not $10? That's what I paid for the two products I got (which is fine as they're both Snowberry and worth about $90 all up). 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I appreciate the vault date being set or a general timeline so I know if I need to take the day off from work. Though in all honesty I did just fine today going in the vault while at work.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
There was one particular L’Oreal cleanser that I really, really wanted. I saw it in the Vault Preview, and promised my hubby that I’d only do a vault shop if or when I saw it pop up.  Needless to say, 11am Sunday morning, and it still hadn’t shown up in the vault.  Unfortunately, I felt like I was just sitting around wasting my day in front of the computer, so I have no idea if this product eventually was put into the vault, or if it was one of those mysterious “gremlin” items that seem to appear and then never be seen again ... but I shopped anyway and did get 3 (hopefully) awesome products that I’ll be looking forward to using. 

And I’m still trying to find a tube of this elusive cleanser ... my local Countdown doesn’t stock it, Life Pharmacy near me hasn’t got it, I’ll have to try Farmers or The Warehouse next time I’m near one. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   @Tabucutie I was after the Bee Brilliance Mask since I am coming to the end of my wash off moisturizing mask and I'm looking for a new one to try. I live in a sort of rural area and so when it's rainy and windy our internet doesn't work. However, I was lucky yesterday to be able to score pretty decent haul, considering it was a rainy day. I sat out the last vault so I had extra points to spend. 

@Silvene what's the cleanser you were after?
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I was hopeful that maybe I'll be able to snag a hair straightener but nopw, some lucky lady beat me to it! Didn't really need anything else from the vault so decided to sit this one through. Bring on the next one in august!
MareeB
5239 posts
Your hard work is appreciated Nat. You do an awesome job x
SandyGedge
394 posts
i jumped in for a sneak peak even though I wasn't buying as im saving my points for your next amazing vault as a birthday present .  can't wait to see everyones haul pics
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Tannygirl, it was the L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Wash. it was definitely in the vault preview, as I wrote it down in the list of items I was hoping to get.

But, I spied a bottle of Oxygen 2-in-1 cleanser and decided to get that instead. I ended up with a bargain shop ... 3 products worth about $104 for only $16!

Thank you, BR ladies, for another wonderful vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
you aren't crazy, Silvene, i saw that in the preview too! but i don't remember seeing it in the vault hahaha
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Yes, that's definitely available at Farmers. I think they're even doing a buy 1 get half off atm. 

Thanks so much BR for the vault. I scored some goodies on the first day that I'm looking forward to trying. 
Macs
5351 posts
When I go in I’m ina hurry . I didn’t see that item Silvene. A lot of products were saying insufficient stock. Then they were there after I had finished. First time I was emptying and reloading cart . I don’t normally do that . I spent $22 on shipping per visit. I’m happy to pay that for the items I got.

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Shaz. I seriously started to wonder if my eyes had deceived me, or if I’d imagined that I had seen it in the preview.  Good to know I’m not entirely crazy (yet). Lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@tannygirl: that wasn't restocked I dont think. That would have beena nice item to try too. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   @tabucutie thanks for letting me know. I'm very happy with my haul on the first vault day. So no big deal. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
@Silvene, I've seen that cleanser at New World and Farmers. It's good if you like a stronger cleanser. I like the mask as well.

Always nice to hear/see what people got in the vault.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!