Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

first World problem of the day...

15 posts, 15 members
Rezee
1964 posts
mine is that my eye is a bit gunky so I cant wear makeup today! I don't think its full on conjunctivitis as I'm not too sore but its enough that I dont want to infect my eye makeup. I'm not going anywhere today but I'd still like to look nice.
What's your fwp for the day 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Aww that sucks, perhaps just rock an awesome lip shade for today instead =)

My first world problem of the day is that I'm still half asleep and remembering all the trival little things I needed to do before work this morning.  Now I have a sulk on as I will have to do them later this evening.  Boo hehehe.
trudijoy
8375 posts
 - that the combo of hair dye, hair dye conditioner, oil. shampoo and conditioner has left my hair way too soft

- that I am between great career jobs and frustrated by that.
alikat
423 posts
I think I've screwed up this job I'm working on. But theres indy car live timing running on my other computer monitor and Scott Dixon is leading the race and if he wins he'll be the Indy Car champion.... but only if someone else finishes in 6th place or lower.... 15 laps to go...

I didn't do my hair and the first clients of the day were hairdressers. Whooops.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm getting sick and need to pre-record a few videos for my channel before I get too sick to do so. 

With being sick there are 2 cans of Lift + in the fridge and I want one.

Oh and my nail polish looked amazing but then I hopped into the shower and chipped 2 nails trying to open a bottle of body wash. 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
That I am no good at eyebrows!  I think I will leave this to the professionals from now on.  I can never twin or sister them up instead they look like those who may or may not  be distant relatives on your aunties sisters cousins twice removed side!!  Frustrated!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
That my back is playing up so badly I could not get to work today :(
Designer-mic
249 posts
Mine is that it is in fact "that" time of the month. And I couldnt help snapping at my boss when he was trying to be funny. What a biarch! Im sure he is over it already. If I didnt make him so much money he might just kick my butt right out the door. :) 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Mine was the bus never showed when it was due, infact it didn't come at all, and then I had to share a seat with someone when I got on.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey Rezee, hope you get well soon. I did my groceries at pak an save, got to my car realised I I left my phone there. Was so lucky to find it in there. 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Aw hope you get better soon x mine is that I've been feeling not so great with this bad cold, got dark circles under my eyes that no concealer will hide lol. The joy of winter bugs.
DianaN
143 posts
Mine is trying to get through to HP because my laptop isn't working 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Mine is having to work next to someone who I absolutely adore, but who has no interest in me whatsoever. If the ground could swallow me up that'd be great. Haha. This place is a great distraction for it though :) xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Hmmnn..I don't think I've had any problems today - yahoo, pretty good day then. I didn't realise it was a good day until now :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
My first world problem... accidentally deleting a review that you have written up in Word. I still can't remember what one it was. :(

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!