Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

First time using iHerb.com!

22 posts, 12 members
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Hi ladies! I've just made my first ever order from iHerb.com, and am SUPER excited to see how it goes! Have you ordered from iHerb before? What was your experience like? Any recommended products from them?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Exciting!! What did you get? I've only ordered off of of there once and it was awesome - hassle free and super fast tracked shipping. I highly recommend the Real Techniques brushes - they're super amazing, as well as the RT sponge. Hope you love iherb and what you purchased!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I'm a total iHerb Obsessive hun.  I love them so much.  They send things pretty quick too, great products, great service.  Can't fault them in any way.
chikoboo
3402 posts
OOooo congrats, I love iherb actually open in another tab now keeping buying stuff lol its a great service :)
Bird
231 posts
Omg iherb needs to come with a warning- VERY addictive haha!! Its fun to watch the tracking while your adding more to the next cart! Its so fast too with the $8 shipping! I love that I can get hold of more of the natural products at decent prices through them. Its amazing what they have on there!
1139 posts
It is actually incredible how many products they have on their website. It combines two of my favourite things: makeup and food ;) I made an order this morning with a whole assortment of stuff - tea, chocolate, some RT brushes, Ecotools brushes, toothpaste, a lip plumper and a bunch of other things too! 
latoya_321
16 posts
i am yet to order off there but always look and there are so many goodies on there i want to get does anyone no how long thier shipping takes 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
If you get the $8.00 shipping mine took just under a week :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've been really lucky with iherb and get it normally within 3-4 days, and I'm rural!! Trumps some NZ services lol
Carolannfud
4 posts
I've used iherb a few times now, mainly brushes and a bit of makeup (sadly can't remember what makeup!). I bought some Eco tool brushes and the Real techniques ones! Just remembered I also bought some sleek eyeshadow and some NYX eyeshadow. Takes about 2 weeks to get here in Aus but they do seem to have good customer service which is really great as some websites are just so faceless ????
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love iHerb that much I even started up a group on facebook called iHerb Obsessed lol.  I love them, they are so super cheap, the postage is fast, they pack it really well and if you get the $8 shipping (which I really recommend you do as its trackable) and you can get notifications every step of the way.  Its my favourite website and I refuse to buy most things in New Zealand now as I find them so greedy here lol.
emerald1
34 posts
Wow, with $8 shipping overseas shipping AND tracked is great!
chikoboo
3402 posts
It really is great Emerald :) although I'm currently in the middle of making my next order and its getting large so the freight has climbed up to $11 but that is still way cheap for what I am buying:)  Have a problem (kinda) the hubby been hooked on it too now, keeps asking me, do iherb do this, better or cheaper? or do they do anything for this?  lol oh no this could get messy for our bank account mwahahaha ;)
nelliebelle
113 posts
I'd never heard of iherb until seeing you ladies talk about it on here. I just had a quick look and I can't wait to have a proper look when I get home tonight, it seems really affordable. (My bank acount and husband aren't going to thank you for this!)
chikoboo
3402 posts
don't forget to grab a discount code off of one of us iherb customers so that you can get up to 10% discount, that will help the blow to the bank account lol.  Mine is WKD249 if you want that one.  Have fun shopping, still adding to mine now =)
emerald1
34 posts
Hahaha, ever since I joined this website, it's kind of a love/hate relationship. I love the community here, but at the same time I'm like.. Darn... I need to save money and I'm lured into all these amazing websites I've never heard about, and they're cheap too! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
hehehe Emerald, I hear ya I'm the same I never used to spend hardly anything on beauty products until I joined BR (its the devil I tell ya!!! lol) now I have a crazy amount, need to find some self control but don't think it'll be happening anytime soon :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I hardly ever used to buy any makeup or cosmetics but since joining BR and iHerb, I've got way too much now lol.  I think I get a bit carried away because its so cheap.
emerald1
34 posts
It's a vicious cycle! I never use up all the products, but I find new things to try. However as soon as you open them, they start degrading! I liked having my small simple set of products but this site is going to blow it out of proportion...  Now I know how my bf feels with his games. He's always buying new ones when he hasn't finished his old ones. At least he can sell his games. However I'm not aware of any places taking in your old make up, and I'm not sure how keen people are buying used make up.
Imoshen
461 posts
I've just been trying to see if I can find a certain product on Trademe and wow, how does anyone find anything on that site? 

I have put unused or slightly used products on Trademe for $1 reserve in the past but lately, anything I don't use I take into work and give it to some of our ladies.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I'm getting SO excited for my order to arrive now! I bought a bunch of things - Nature's Gate Replenishing Chamomile Conditioner, NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser, Dr. Woods Pure Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner (SO excited for this one!) and Sierra Bees Organic Vanilla Beeswax Lip Balm. Can't wait!
dmqlim
18 posts
I like iherb a lot !! But I'm waiting for them to stock up on the new collection of the physicians formula products (I.e.youth wear &nude;).it's so popular ! Arghh

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!