Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

First ever MAC purchase!

8 posts, 7 members
kstah21
127 posts
OMG can't believe I jumped on the MAC buzz!! Purchased my first ever product! Which is silly since there counter is right by mine! Lol
i got 'hug me' lippy. Didn't want to get a bright colour, just something I could actually wear daily. Will post pix of my shopping tonight on IG when I finish work. Have a great day beauties xoxo
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Exciting! MAC is great, I especially love their liquid eyeliners
1139 posts
Yay - can't wait to see pictures!

I will admit I used to think people got excited over MAC because of the brand name... But when I did my mystery shop for BR at MAC I realised it's because the products are sooo good! I think I own 8 MAC products now and about a month ago I owned none ;)
PrettyInPink
10 posts
don't forget to save your x6 plastic empties in return for a free Lipstick!

kstah21
127 posts
wow wow wow!! I love my lippy!!! its a 'my lips but better' colouring on me!! YAY!!
and omg! it smells AMAZING like chocolate and coffee!!! I think i have just found my new fav lippy brand!!!  Sorry dear bank account!!!! haha xoxo
Lutece
1849 posts
Congrats on your first Mac purchase! Their products are amazing, you will be back for more im sure :)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I got my first MAC products this week too! Two lippy's Heroine and Girl About Town. I tried both of them out and am seriously impressed with their staying power. Heroine is so pigmented even after makeup remover, toothpaste and cleanser I still couldn't remove all traces of it. I will be buying more of their products that's for sure :)
Jesse
745 posts
I can't wait until they release Lorde's colab with MAC "Pure Heroine", really REALLY want it but looks like I'll have to be super-quick cause limited lippys seem to sell out super fast! I really wanted the limited Maleficent one but MAC website has already sold out, they don't sell it on Nordstrom or at MAC in Hamilton. Sadness :( Such a cool colour! Think I will have to do a nice MAC order next month :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!