Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourtie Lush Products

19 posts, 17 members
cmanga
31 posts
Hey Beauty Reviewers :) I've recently become fascinated with Lush (finally lol) and I was just wanting to know what your fave products are from them? I ordered the Bubblegum lip scrub and the 9 to 5 cleanser on Tuesday night and they arrived today so now I have the urge to make another order haha
chikoboo
3402 posts
Lush is awesome!! I'm pretty sure there is already a thread in here on people's favourite products, plus of course you can have a looky at the ones listed under Lush in the Brand Directory.

But my favourite (if you have a bath this is) is the Twilight Bath Ballistic....its dreamy, so pretty and smells heavenly, just perfect to unwind.  =)
RachLouise
218 posts
I love Lush too. Amazing brand!
My must have from lush is The Mask of Magnaminty. Its my fave mask and just cleans my skin perfectly :)
Aney37
88 posts
Lush has the best Bath range!! Pretty much all of the soaps and bath bombs and bubble bars are a must! My top items would be Rub Rub Rub, Karma bubble bar, sex bomb! bath bomb, sakura bath bomb, karma soap and rock star soap :)?. They will send sample to when you buy online
awkkwaaard
9 posts
My favourites are the Avo bath bomb & the Brightside bubble bar (this one is huuuuge so can break up and use for atleast 4 different baths!

Angemackie
8 posts
The Vanilla puff dusting powder is amazing! smells so good and not at all over powering.

Jesse
745 posts
How do you ladies find the soaps hold up? I'm wanting to keep a dish of assorted soaps on my bathroom sink as a pretty bathroom scent, I was going to use bubble bars or massage bars too as I really like the smell of a couple I've tried but thought bathroom condensation from the shower may affect them. What do you guys think? I've only used a couple of Lush products before.
brushandbullet
395 posts
Jesse, I've been using their shampoo bars and keep them in a bowl on a window ledge just outside of my shower. As long as you let them dry out a bit and don't have excess water sloshing around, you should be fine!
Jesse
745 posts
Yay good to know!! Thanks :)
Sambiloo
8 posts
I used to keep my bubble bars in a bowl on the windowsil in my bathroom & the condensation absolutely destroyed them. They turned in to a horrible mushy mess. I found a lovely pink jar with a lid at farmers that seems to do the trick, only downside is you don't get that great scent in the air! But I'm sure that if you've got a great extrator fan then it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Ataraxia
82 posts
I love Lush products so much but don't buy them as much anymore since I started making my own soaps, bath soaks, bubble bars and bath bombs but I still absolutely swear by their lip scrubs and lemony flutter cuticle butter. 
My nails are constantly splitting but this stuff has made a very noticeable difference to the strength of my nails! It's great to use on any dry skin, you only need to tiniest bit and it smells like heaven
1139 posts
Jesse, I find that the soaps are fine as long as you keep them dry. If they're kept somewhere wet they tend to go quite gloopy. 
Aney37
88 posts
the Soaps are fine to leave in the bathroom. I have mine cut up on a pretty plate and they leave a really nice smell in the air. I have left bath bombs and bubble bars in there, but I would not do it again as it recks thems and turn them into mush. Lush says to keep them out of the bathroom and store them in a cool dry place 
kayxcake
422 posts
I have tried several products from Lush and so far my favourite would have to be the Snow Fairy shower gel! I didn't realize how amazing this product was until I start using other brands like Philosophy, and nothing can compare to Snow Fairy! I wish it's available all year round!

I used to dislike Lush and thought it's overrated but time changes my mind :) I am currently using the lip scrub in mint julep and I love how smooth it made my lips looks and feels. I have also tried the bath bombs in blackberry, avobath and sex bomb and of course, my favourite is sex bomb! I love how it turn my bathtub into a pretty pink color!

The worst thing I have tried is probably their toothy toothpaste tabs in jasmine and earl grey lol! 
kirstysays
762 posts
OMG am I the only one that didn't know you could order lush online! I don't live anywhere near a lush so this is a great discovery.  
Nicolef
11 posts
I really love their bath bombs, Sex Bomb is amazing.  It smells fresh and luscious and turns the water pink.  My absolute favourite product of theirs was the Bathos bath bomb...sadly now discontinued.
The soaps are really nice, but melt really quick.  I put mine in the hot water cupboard for about a month first.  This helps to harden them a bit. 

Rylie
19 posts
I love their honey I washed the kids soap and strawberry feels forever massage bar which I sometimes just use as a moisturiser and all of their hair masks :)
Steph_xo
28 posts
Iv heard alot of people go on about the lush products but have not yet tried any. Hmmm maybe it's time I do since reading everyone's favourite products.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Oh my gosh Lush is amazing! My favourites are 'I love Juicy' it keeps my hair from becoming oily aswel as giving shine and softness, 'Buffy body butter' great for making your whole body smooth as a babies bum (used in the shower) and their 'Godmother soap'! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!