Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

24 posts, 19 members
Macs
5351 posts
Whats your favourite items you already own in your collection? Just thinking about the things I have that Im enjoying. Would be my two eye shadow pallettes I got for my birthday Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Smashbox Double Exposure.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh good question. Mine are my favourite eyeshadows too - MAC groudwork paint pot (I could not love this more) and my mini Lorac Pro.

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
My eyeshadow palettes or my red lipstick. I'm also rather partial to my vegan lipbalm.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My Too Faced Foundation. I really, really, really love it. I'm thinking of getting another one just so when I run out I have another one ready and waiting lol
Rezee
1964 posts
This is a really hard question! Maybe my rt sponge, I've been alternating with the beauty blender but I won't repurchase the bb sponge. It's been helping my crazy dry skin out so much with the hot months. I'm not sure about anything else, because I've been focusing so much on using things up, I've kind of forgotten what I really love.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
This is a hard one.  I love Oasis Beauty's "The Monroe" BB Cream (it's now called "BB Medium").  I had two sample pots of it and used a Garnier BB Cream in between, which I disliked, so I've just bought a full-sized Oasis Beauty BB Cream and can't wait to start using it!

I'm also loving Palmers Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion.  I have gorgeously tanned legs with no mess, no fuss and very little effort (and the smell is not bad either).
MareeB
5241 posts
I still love my Dove tinted moisturiser and Thin Lizzy!
Koni
444 posts
The Ambient Lighting Palette.  I've almost panned it, just shy of a year now and as much as I love it I won't be repurchasing since there are other things in the queue to be panned :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Koni, my hourglass palete is so neglected! It literally sits in my drawer and never gets touched! I need to use it! I would feel like a champion if I panned it
ladythorn
108 posts
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, ZA Liquid Liner, LA Girl Pro Concealer...  Have used the Too Faced palette just about every day since receiving it. Love love love it! :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
My favourites right now are my Kat von D shade & light eye pallette and my Kat von D liquid lipstick in Bauhau5 - I've been wearing it to school and it lasts me from when i put it on at 6.30 until I get home at 5! Best buy ever!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Those KVD liquid lippies are insane. I have two and bauhau5 is next on my hit list. I have it in the studded kiss range tho
ladythorn
108 posts
Oh! And I forgot Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. Love them! Need them all :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Trudi tell me about it! I have to admit, I think I prefer them to the Jeffree Star lipsticks, just - I can wear the KvD ones all day, eat and drink, they don't budge, whereas the JS ones on me will dry properly, but when I eat and drink I find they sometimes smudge :/ Plus I feel like she has more colours I can actually wear (I love all the JS colours, too, but not many that I would actually wear every day)
Macs
5351 posts
So many of these favourites are things I really want to try. I adore my Colour pop Ultra matte too ladythorn. I haven't reviewed yet. I havent faulted Colour pop at all it is definitely in my favourites.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
For me I reach for my cheek pop almost every day at present and my maybelline blushed nudes for at least 3 days of the week, my other maybelline nudes may get 2 goes a week max with my clinique shadows the rest.
janini9
341 posts
My most favourite product would have to be Too Faced Invisible Candlelight Powder and my second most favourite product(s) are my Lime Crime velvetines - hands down the best of all my long lasting liquid lippies - but then I've never tried a KvD one yet, so maybe that love could be swayed.
Artemis
311 posts
My Nutrimetics 'Neutral Eyes' palette that I won :) , the cheap lipsticks I got from EBay (I'm usually fussy about ingredients but these are meant to be quite good so I took the chance, they were only about $1.50), the M.A.C Diva sample tube I bought from The Body Needs, the Creme Brulee body whip I just used up from Bossy (waaahhh!!) and my Peach body spray from Kmart that smells so fruity and fresh and was super cheap too.  I do love a good beauty bargain.
annanguyen
142 posts
It would be the Moisture Mist Liquid Foundation I got from the BR Beauty Box. And I also love my Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Mine is my Red Burlesque Lippy - Rita Fontaine! Though I don't wear it as much as I would like since having a few 'not appropriate' comments at work... And I haven't been 'out' out to wear it either... *sigh

I'm loving my Banshee Cosmetics Poison Candy Shadows too, I'm not far off getting a Chocolate Bar Pallette & I have a feeling that's going to dominate! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Do you mean people told you it wasn't appropriate for work? or were people getting a bit creepy towards you because you looked so babe'in mallomiss
Macs
5351 posts
Mallomiss really? That colours so nice on you too. Don't listen to them! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Pretty much my whole collection is carefully selected items that I like so it's hard to pick as I spent good money on just about everything. But items I really like are my EOH goddess pencils, Kat VD Shade and Light Eye Contour palatte, Mac Twig Lipstick, Younique Lip Stain in Sultry, actually I like all my red lippies, my Hourglass Edit palette, Beauty Blender and RT Expert face, Flawless foundation, Buffing brush and Stippling brush.
I have dry skin so the Bourjois Gel foundation has been great this summer. I just purchased the Becca highlight in Champagne Pop which is uh-mazing... I love the colourpop highlights for the base and then a powder product over top. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!