Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite You Tube Make Up Gurus

13 posts, 12 members
Leyla
26 posts
I like Lauren Curtis, Shaaanxo, and I have just discovered a new one I quite like, Ruby Golani.

Just wondering who were some of your favourites? I think it's time I discovered some hidden talents :o)
geolowry
26 posts
I love watching Jaclyn Hill, Karissa Pukas, Nicole Geirerrio (sorry can't spell her last name) and also Casey Holmes. They are my all time faves along with Sally Jo and xLivlovesmakeup and Shaaanxo from NZ 
brushandbullet
395 posts
Some old threads: herehere, here, and here.

I absolutely adore Lisa Eldridge. Karima McKimmie, Wayne Goss, and Pixiwoo are also quite good.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I love sunbeamsjess, zoella and beautycrush!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
One of my absolute favs lately have been Videoseverywhere1. Its this wonderfully sweet girl named Te Aki that I met at the Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA) ans she is just so down to earth and easy to relate to! I strongly recommend her! PS she is hiding on here some where too!
paolapar
72 posts
Batalash has just started quite recently and shes already take the world by storm! Everyone needs to watch her! Shes so funny as well
emann
73 posts
I love pixiwoo and jacqlyn hill. Both fantastic.
emzor
143 posts
Oh so many!

Shaaanxo
xlivlovesmakeup
Tanya Burr
Pixiwoo
Zoella
Meghan Rienks
Elle Fowler
Blair Fowler
Karissa Pukas
Wayne Goss
Miss Glamorazzi
Lauren Curtis

I also love watching vlogs, my favourites at the moment are Moosh Moosh Vlogs and Lifeburry

I spend more time watching You Tube than I do TV!!!
colleencanary
764 posts
My absolute favourite has to be: Wayne Goss, Carli Bybel (the sweetest most loveliest person ever), Lisa Elridge, Leighannsays.
I love US guru's the most because I'm a sucker for lusting after new, ridiculously expensive and make up we dont have in NZ. I guess it makes me feel like I'm not missing out on anything new :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Wayne Goss, most favourite makeup guru ever!
AliciaMarie
31 posts
OMG I have been watching Beauty Guru's on Youtube for years!! Forever discovering new ones as well!
Its soo hard to pick a favourite so heres my list that are my most common ones I follow:

* Jaclyn Hill - ohh do I need to say more! She is an absolute sweetheart and she is soo quirky which is awesome to see! She has been in and out of working for MAC (currently dont know where she is at at the moment with them?) Highly recommend you check her out!

*Lauren Curtis and Chloe Morello - 2 Aussie babes that have been doing it for a couple of years now

*Shannon Harris - Who Im sure we all know! Our wee Kiwi inspiration! Uhh and MakeupwithJah is great too, I believe they have done a collab or 2 together. Jah is great for showing us how to work with low end make up ;) Uhh and Arna Alayne is a Pianist as well as a make up lover and has great advice on contouring for a paler skin tone :) Jah and Arna are Kiwis also :)

*Nicole Guerrirro - I really hope thats how you spell her last name! She is a friend of Jaclyn so simular personalitys! Is very talented at Haloween makeup and much more!

*Carli Bybel and Smlxo - If I remember correctly these were my first girls I watched. Carli is such a sweetyheart and has great quotes at the beginning of each of her tutorials. Smlxo has a bit of edge to her. These 2 have done a swap before as well

*Amanda Ensing and Casey Holmes - These girls are great friends from what I understand and are just general going girls

*Ssssmantha from BatalashBeauty - HOLY S***! Ok im sorry Beauty Review please dont ban me, just this one time!! But this girls is incredible and no I havent been paid to say this! This is straight from my own mouth... All I have to say is go check her out!! Incredible at what she does! Is from Canada (I think) and is just so funny. However if you dont like crudness then maybe not go and watch her but I personally dont think shes that bad..

*Emma Pickles - Aww this girl is great for those of you who have more of a paler skin tone. Shes loves doing theriatrical make up too!

*Kandee Johnson and Pixiwoo - These were the first I ever watched, great oldies of mine ;) (oldies as them being around for a long time) I have a funny feeling that Kandee is maybe leaving Youtube though?? Dont quote me on it! Haha

*KandiceXOX1 and Makeupbyalli - These are girls that I have recently started watching!

*Gossmakeupartist - Yes men are great at make up too! He has great advice and sometimes brings models in which is great to show a different skin!

I better leave it there otherwise you will never see the end of me! Sorry :-/ My list is massive and is still growing but these are just some of the Guru's that I can just think of off the top of my head and are definately worth a watch :)
brushandbullet
395 posts
Woohoo, more procrastination watching! I forgot one: Ruth Crilly/A Model Recommends. I've been really liking her review series.
I watch and have subscribed to a lot and I mean A LOT of beauty gurus channels but my all time favourites would have to be Shaaanxo because I love how her looks are quite similar but she still manages to put a new and unique twist on each one, Nicole Guerriero, Carli Bybel because I loves how she does dramatic and glamorous looks, SMLx0, Jaclyn Hill and Wayne Goss because I find him really informative.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!