Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite subscription boxes and why - Go!!!

7 posts, 7 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, so anyone that has been a member on here for awhile will have seen me constantly talking about subscription boxes.  I'm a bit obsessed (okay alot obsessed) with them.

So, for those of you that subscribe to subscription boxes -  

1) What are you subscribed to
2) What is your favourite
3) Why is it your favourite

Okay, I'll start lol

1) Subscribed to - Goodie Box, Lip Factory Inc, Violet Box, Memebox and still looking lol

2) My favourite so far has to be Memebox

3) Why? Because its full of value for such a small price.  You get to choose which box you like, there is no monthly money taken out, you choose what you want to buy, when you want to buy it.  You can choose boxes that cater to your needs.  Cheap shipping, give you discounts and points for certain boxes and its full of Korean products that I would never have thought of purchasing.

chikoboo
3402 posts
Well I hve only just rejoined the subscription box game again recently so I can't really comment on whats my fave or why as yet as I am still waiting on my first boxes from some of them.

I'm currently got:
* Violet Box (which after its first box has impressed me so far, so fingers crossed for next one)
* Meme Box (still waiting on my first box to arrive with excitement!!)

Used to belong to goodiebox and samplebox (before samplebox shut up) but found towards the end I was just getting repeat items each month and the quality of products went down so stopped using them for that reason alone.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I had never heard of them before joining here.

ive only ordered violet box so far. I am sitting on the fence. Yes you got a variety of products. Some is never ever buy, but now I'll have a go at using. The other wee bits would make up a really nice gift basket. AND I really live the box it came in :D
MaddiPham
85 posts
Thank you for the great thread, it's a shame I have never heard of these boxes before. Will have a look at Memebox, I love Korean brands
Susilia
484 posts
My absolute favorite is Memebox, filled with so many good quality products, love them!

I unsubscribed from violetbox because of the tanning stuff and modelco lipgloss, they have nothing new to offer me. 

The last 3 goodieboxes disappointed me so much, I won't be getting this month's box.

I used to be subscribed to samplebar, some of their boxes were amazing, some of them not so much.

Also I will be getting my lust have it April, which will be my last, they're always late and so disorganized, just as herfashionbox, not to mention the products are disappointing too.

Rezee
1964 posts
I am generally happy with goodiebox but I have decide to only get a box every 2 or 3 months. I hated her fashion box, I received two of those and never again! Overpriced and so not worth it at all. I thought lust have it was alright, cheap so I'm expecting my second box again hopefully this week. I still haven't got my violet box but fingers crossed for today so I will see how I feel after recieving it to see if I will get next months one.
I do like getting the boxes, some stuff I don't like but I do like trying out new products that I haven't really heard of before.
MaryCherry
18 posts
I am such a sucker for subscription boxes. I have joined GoodieBox, Violet Box, My Gem Box and have four (yikes!) Memeboxes on the way. Yet, I still drool over the variety of boxes the US gets... In particular the baby boxes! 

Goodiebox is is a bit hit and miss, I enjoyed last months one and find myself reaching for products seen in past boxes.

Violetbox's first box was OK and I was lucky enough to get a shade of powder that suited me. I am getting sick of seeing ModelCo products in every subscription box though!

I am waiting on my gem box and memebox but am very excited for memebox, I am just getting into Korean products so am hoping for some lovely skin care.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!