Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite NZ Beauty Websites

18 posts, 14 members
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I know this thread comes up from time to time, but I couldn't find one soooo, I would love to know your favourite NZ websites for makeup, skincare, candles etc. I try to order from NZ sites where I can, but I think there may be a few gems that I am missing. I ordered from La Femme Beauty for the first time this week and I was really impressed. I ordered 8pm Wednesday and it was on my doorstep 8.30am Friday. They also have a points system that goes towards vouchers. I love Mecca for their packaging and product range. 
eringracem
30 posts
I love Beauty Bliss, it also has really fast delivery - all of their orders have a next working day target and I've found this to be true with the orders I've placed with them so far. They stock lots of overseas brands like Morphe, Makeup Revolution etc. Also Makeup.co.nz looks good too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I used to like hikosencara but it closed, sad. 

Beauty Review, Beautiful Christmas, Rustic, Living Light, Ethique, used to love Bossy/Bonbon but it's been ages since I bought there
Macs
5351 posts
The only sites I have purchased from is Bonbon , Bestbeautybox, Lush  and Splashstore. I would like to try other stores. Im planning an aroma addiction haul possibly this week for my melt burner. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have brought from beauty bliss, make up nz and le femme beauty. All are fantastic and love how quick they ship. I had never heard of splash store until you mentioned it Macs. I'm super excited as they have the nyx faux white eye pencils I've been trying to find.
Kimrose
1412 posts
I have recently purchased from Sephora nz site, they had a great sale and free shipping over $55.00 and a points system
Splashstore was great also, both very quick delivery
Emma1118
1 posts
Ordered a few things from La Femme Beauty, it arrived within 2 days! Really happy with their service, everything was wrapped in courragted cardboard. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd never heard of La Femme Beauty so I looked it up - interesting.. thank you :)
Diaz-Paris
23 posts
MYM beauty is the best!! You can subscribe to receive your own beauty box every month, or pre-made boxes for a great price. Great variety of items to choose for your beauty box as well such as Haircare, skincare, make up, cosmetic tools and so much more! Would definitely recommend xx
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh I just looked up MYM but it's closed due to staffing issues :(  there might be a job option there for someone??
tabucutie
1811 posts
Working at mym  would be awesome!
siouxsannah
261 posts
I used makeup.co.nz a lot, but they have basically closed down, so they are no longer stocking the products they used to have. I have used Beauty Bliss, Sephora, Mecca, and La Femme Beauty a lot too. Hair Plus is great for hair products. 
Pat17
366 posts
I am not keen on the monthly subscription sites as it gets too much and not products you choose to try.
barbiecat
1 posts
Have experienced and now read so many really bad reviews for La Femme Beauty - They are a total rip-off! Paid for three products and they only sent one - then no reply to emails, chats, calls, or
messages. They just simply disappear once they have your money. DONT buy from this company - definitely choose another one :)
Pat17
366 posts
I looked up Beauty Bliss and it does look really good.Nice to know.
hanaq
1 posts
Does anyone know if MYM is still operating? I have ordered a few times from la femme beauty, have always recieved my orders, I think they've been around for ages. I also shop from a few really good aus sites. It depends what you are looking for. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I've been very happy with Essano lately.  And I love Perfumenz.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Second perfumenz though it has been awhile since I last purchased. Crush Beauty (previously CS & Co). Ethique. I don't buy online as much as I used to.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!