Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite Lush Soaps?

19 posts, 17 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Hi everyone, what is your favourite lush soaps?
My favourite is Sexy peel which reminds me of Whittakers L&P white chocolate, a big thanks to wrxchicky
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh that's my favourite at the moment too! I got a sample with my last purchase there and it's gorgeous! I'm buying more next week when I go back!
1139 posts
Rockstar is my favourite!!

Recently I've been using a soap I got in a Tutti Frutti gift pack. It claims to be Miranda but it looks nothing like my other Miranda soap (the one with the colourful blocks in it), and it doesn't match the description of any of the soaps on the website. The soap in question is light green, smells kinda citrusy and has kiwifruit seeds and something that resembles rolled oats. If anyone has any idea what it is I'd love to know the name of it! 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Love Lush so much! Can never remember the names of their soaps though, haha. I love the one with the sultanas in it, and all the sweet, girly ones.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Rockstar is delicious ooohmygosh. And I like the lemon one they make, I don't know what it's called. I have only ever had samples of them but daayyuumm they are amazing haha
-Bex-
611 posts
The godmother is amazing. Also liking cupids love soap at the moment too
Macs
5351 posts
All this soap talk is making me want one! Im still a Lush soap virgin.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm 100% a Lush virgin, I wanna grab a few things from there and MAC sometime soon to treat myself!
neninoir
210 posts
My all time fav was Demons in the Dark, its an amazing spearmint soap but sadly its now discontinued. Second choice would be Karma, it was my first ever Lush soap and I keep going back to it :)
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
So hard to choose, but Sea Vegetable would have to be my fave :)
kirstysays
762 posts
I have only tried rockstar so far and I like it but don't looove it.  Will have to try some of the one mentioned above :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
If you're at Te Atatu Peninsular car bootsale  they have a lovely lady making a large variety of handmade soaps. They are packaged really well and she a bit of stock with her so I don't think you'd miss out if you're interseted. Just thought Id pass it on, gotta to go with the local business I think :)

It's up by the kindegarden at the end of the shops on the left had side, heading to the beach kind of thing. Someone shoot me, I'm no good at directions lol
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats fantastic Pomkiwi, i wish i could go and see what she has to offer!

Crazy enough ladies I use Rock star in the shower ;) I absolutely love it!

And I love the sound of God mother, hmmmm they all sound lovely <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have tried Sandstone, I was looking for a cheap bodyscrub and so I thought to buy it to use as that. Not bad but the key is to just get the soap a to lather a bit on your body and then use your hands to massage and scrub yourself otherwise it's too rough. And also don't use it everyday just maybe twice a week. I was gifted a sample of the porridge soap and the bohemian soap, but since I was in the middle of a move I packed those and haven't opened them yet. I want to try all of the SLS-free Lush soaps.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Rockstar amd godmother <3
jalb88
121 posts
I loooove all their soaps- in particular rockstar and honey I washed the kids (have the best scents!)
Jesse
745 posts
I'm another Rockstar lover :)
Chaotic82
522 posts
Rockstar and The Godmother. Both were recommended to me when I said what I liked in a scent, love those Lush girls in Northlands Mall :D
Lutece
1849 posts
I will have to scout out god mother when I have the chance, thanks ladies!! xxxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!