Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favorite youtube beauty 'celebs'?

13 posts, 13 members
Helen85
7 posts
Who is everyone's favorite youtube star? I watch Shaaanxo fairly often to get new ideas and inspiration. (and all the others that are added to my recommendation box lol).
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Young Wild and Polished :3 I love her so much and I tweet her a lot and she always acknowledges my tweets and often replies and I think she's just the most amazing person.
astylecollector
204 posts
I watch Shaaanxo too fairly regularly. I was YT obsessed a few years back and watched so many beauty vloggers but I've lost interest in some of them over the years.

The ones I still watch and love are: Fleurdeforce (the 1st one I loved and subscribed to), Viviannadoesmakeup, Lilypebbles and Kathleenlights
Macs
5351 posts
I watch shanxoo as well. I like to watch BR videos. Recently I watched a watercolour tutorial and thought it looked really good.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I have different faves depending on what I'm in the mood for. Lisa Eldridge is the best for technique and beautiful effortless makeup. Shaaanxo for a variety of looks, and I've been enjoying her vlogs lately. Crystal Conte is also great (I love her hauls) and really underrated I think.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I never miss anything from Nicole (youngwildandpolished) Dani (coffeebreakwithdani) Samantha (samanthareily) Laura Lee (laraleelove) Kathleen Light,  Jaclyn Hill and of course Manny
Sylvia
149 posts
My ultimate fave is Lisa Eldridge - she's just a fount of knowledge, and always creates such beautiful polished looks. I also really like ViviannaDoesMakeup, KathleenLights, Lily Pebbles, and FleurDeForce (among many others). And of course I love catching up on a bit of Shaaanxo every now and then - I love the variety of looks she does, and it's always interesting getting things from a NZ perspective, especially with hauls/products :) xx
chloednz
217 posts
Totally agree with those that have been mentioned (love Vivianna, Lisa Eldridge, Kathleenlights in particular). Also reccomend a couple Kiwi chicks, Sally Jo and xlivlovesmakeup. Chloe Morello, Karima McKimmie and Kaushal Beauty are also amazing. Clearly I watch too much Youtube!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I have a lot of favorites but I'm loving Nicole Guerriero and shaaanxo
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I watch Shaaanxo fairly often, when she posts a new vid or vlog I tend to watch them :)
My favourites are Jaclyn Hill, Manny Mua, Nicole Guerriero, KathleenLights, Alex Faction, Melissa Alatorre, Laura Lee, and NikkieTutorials.

They're all great artists and most of them are hilarious as well. They don't take themselves too seriously and actually impart decent advice!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I watch Wayne Goss, I just like the sound of his voice must be the accent.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I don't follow many to be honest but my favourite is TheMakeupChair (SineadyCady), I do like Wayne Goss a little and Cassandra Bankson because of her battle with acne. She's such an inspiration. There are a couple of others that I follow that are bloggers that are hilarious as well as talented but their names don't come to mind as I have them saved on my YT account lol xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!