Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers Club Deal

16 posts, 13 members
mallomiss
569 posts
10% off Beauty this Thursday! and they're giving a free Aromatherapy Natural Hand Cream with any online purchase! 
My credit card is screaming to be spent on this! Must. hold. out. for. BRBB!! 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I work late on a Thursday, it helps curb the spending :P
Macs
5351 posts
Ten pecent isn't enough for me to break into a spend lol don't do it doll wait for the Beauty Box
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you for sharing. Most Farmers beauty products are at least 10% more expensive than other places anyway - so wait for the BRBB! 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hopefully the BRBB can wait till I get back from my holiday (fingers x'd) Loved the March Box, so I cant miss out on the next!!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah, this deal does not really do much for me.. but i have a question. It says beauty points are still available on there purchases but it is still a point per dollar, or does it change because the item is dicounted?
MareeB
5242 posts
I find Farmers really expensive so it'd take more than 10% for me too, but thanks for sharing the information x
SandieNZ
424 posts
Off Topic - but I love the new pic Chelsea :)  Gorgeous!
mallomiss
569 posts
S'pose 10% is a bit sad...
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks for posting hun, but it would have to be at least 40-50% off for me to even contemplate going into farmers lol and even then it would be for the toy section not the beauty as I don't like the way they treat me here in Whangarei xx
Kimrose
1418 posts
Not make up but I bought a dress from farmers and it it new season and was 40% off.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That sucks that you don't get treated well Mumof3munchkinsI really feel like good customer service is lacking in a lot of places these days :( 
Mumof3munchkins! I didnt know you lived in Whangarei! I am an hour away, and visit that same Farmers, I dred going to the Beauty counter, they never ask if you need any help, and the girls there are very intimidating! So disappointing!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I agree, 10% is a bit meh. I'm hanging out for the new catalogue - hurry up please Farmers.
Koni
444 posts
I'm always happy to see some sort of discount (even if it's a tad piddly like 10% haha) but I stopped smiling when I saw the exclusion of MAC, Dior, Chanel and Bobbi Brown.  
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Really Koni? I dont have any of those brands in my Farmers, but i think that is a little dissapointing that they couldn't apply that tiny discount to all items

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!