Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers Club Card

72 posts, 54 members
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I just signed up for a Farmers club card (really want to get in on the reward vouchers!!), will they send the card out to me?
sunelizabeth
410 posts
ohh and I see that you get something for your birthday, anyone know what it is???
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Mine got sent. The birthday gift was a candle. I didn't go in and collect as I'm a hour away. So can't say if it's any good
Mila
1209 posts
I just had my birthday last week I didn recieve anything for it, how did you find out you had something ?

The rewards system is great though everyone likes receiving money to spend for money they would have already spent anyway..
Chaotic82
522 posts
I got a cute little makeup case for my birthday.  It was worth $13 as it had the price tag on it  LOL
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Oh I didn't realise you got a gift for your b'day! Mine is in a few weeks so I am interested to see if I get something.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Just make sure that they have your birthday in their records
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Just make sure that they have your birthday in their records
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
They sent a letter or email saying I had to go in to collect
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ahhh awesome - thanks ladies :)
brushandbullet
395 posts
I just searched my emails -- my birthday was back in Feb and it said I could print a voucher for an Alchemy shower gel or handcream. I never bothered :)
Kellie
570 posts
I love that they give you a bday pressie :) Last year I got a fab Aromatherapy Company candle and this year it was a choice between Aroma Therapy shower gel or Aroma Therapy hand cream.  Yay Farmers!
katypatatie
142 posts
I can't work out for the life if me how to add my birthday!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
They just asked for my birthday when I was signing up online, it was along with my name, address etc. Click on "update details" or something similar...
sjwallisnz
39 posts
I have been a Farmers Club member for over 10 years and have never received anything for my birthday, i have been searching and searching to try and find my birthday on my farmers club online account but can not find it - i have sent them an email, will let you know when they get back to me :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thats a bummer, been a farmers club card holder for 5 years and never had anything for my birthday
tannygirl
3392 posts
I think the birthday pressie is only available if you give them your e-mail so they can e-mail you when specials are coming up. Because when my birthday month comes around I get an e-mail with a voucher that I have to either print out and bring instore to exchange for the item or so them the e-mail on my smartphone. I've been a farmers club card holder for over two years and I got small aroma diffuser the first year and the second year I got a small cosmetic purse. I did see recently can't remember which month there was a smaller sized tube of I think the bodyshop handcream for the birthday pressie. I wish I was lucky on my birthday month. I hope this was helpful.
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I have got wee gifts from them the last couple of years but its my birthday on Monday and they havent sent me a letter :( So nice that they do that its such a sweet little touch.
g1ggles2
358 posts
Not just me the...I have been with them a few years & havent received anything but junk mail.
xjayloux
900 posts
Ive been a member for years and never got a birthday present.. Perhaps i need to log in and make sure my details are correct.. Or even better finally get my own account and not one i share with my mum! lol 
Lisap
33 posts
I always get an email from them during my birthday month for a gift, I think you need to make sure that  they have your birth date details on their system, I seem to remember someone asking me one day to give them my date of birth when I was in store. Last year it
was a cute little cosmetic purse. Always nice to get something extra on your birthday!
colleencanary
764 posts
Birthday pressie? What? I've never got one since being signed up. Pretty good to know that. I'll ask about the birthday pressies next times I'm in store.
ieseon
67 posts
Farmers beauty club card is really great! They always have double points and you get your $20 reward so easily! Love that! As for the birthday gift, I can't recall if they sent me one. 
Manda129
419 posts
ohh my, Ive been missing out, sounds like lovely bday presents :)

just make sure they have both your birthday month and email so you get the voucher :D   you can always call them if your unsure
LisaE5
447 posts
I'm a little bit confused since there's nothing on the website under my account for your birthday?
KrystleF
158 posts
I received a gift for the first time last year- was a little make up bag, nice little touch! Think you have to make sure they have your email/birthday details next time you are in-store. Bit of a pain you have to go in-store to get it but still lovely.
Angemackie
8 posts
I'm the same, been a cardholder for years and never had a birthday present from them.
Lutece
1849 posts
I always get an email from them around my birthday saying i have a gift to pickup but ive never picked them up, maybe next year i can, its awesome because you dont have to purchase anything you just show them the email or swipe your card and you get your birthday gift :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
I had the birthday gift show up on the bottom of one of their emails they sent, think it was the newsletter, it said to either print it or show the voucher via a smartphone.

I took my phone in and showed them the gift that was shown in the pic was beauty bags valued bou $15 but they had ran out and not updated the photo so be aware it can change to what is shown.

I got those little fragrance sticks that you put in an insense oil thing sorry can't remember its name but it was worth $15. Was quiet nice and all was good till I knocked it over a week later and it spilled all over the mat.. there went the whole bottle.. least my room smelt nice for like weeks LOL 
kstah21
127 posts
Hey ladies!! In regards to bday gift via farmers club card. Head into your nearest store and ask the folks at the counter to check ALL your details. 8 times out of 10 no email is recorded for some unknown reason. Also as far as I'm aware bday gift 'letters' are sent by email only, (but I'm waiting on confirmation about that). So yeah, ask the staff to check everything for you and on ya next bday, you 'should' be good!! Xx 
MaryCherry
18 posts
Good to know, I never received a birthday gift so will check next time in store. 
sjwallisnz
39 posts
Hey guys - this is the responce i got from farmers:~~Dear Sarah, Thank you for contacting us. We currently have your Birthday Month as October against your Farmers Club Card Membership.
Is this correct? 
If so, then your Birthday Email will be sent to you within the first 2 weeks of October.
Birthday Gifts are only sent via Email and i can confirm we have your email address and your permissions to to receive emails from Farmers. 
If your Birth Month is not correct then please advise the correct Month.Farmers Club has been offering Birthday Gift emails since opening which was in 2011 if everything was updated against your membership from 2011 til now you should have received the previous years Birthday Email.

I had unsubscribed to receive their emails and had recently just resubscribed so log into your beauty club account and opt to receive their emails and you should get an email with details of your birthdya gift during your birthday month.

Lexxie
98 posts
Oh wow! Cool! I have been signed up for years but have never recieved a Birthday gift! I have updated my details online to make sure I recieve emails and will email with my month of birth, fingers crossed as my birthday is in May. Thanks for the info ladies xxx
Lexxie
98 posts
Oh wow! Cool! I have been signed up for years but have never recieved a Birthday gift! I have updated my details online to make sure I recieve emails and will email with my month of birth, fingers crossed as my birthday is in May. Thanks for the info ladies xxx
CDStark
12 posts
Looks like most of us are in the same boat, never had anything for my birthday either, should really start reading emails that they send through!
pintsize
1072 posts
I have been signed up for years and never had anything for my birthday :( thanks for sharing... I will be asking about updating my details next time I am in :)
dmnelson71
64 posts
cool i can't wait to see what the present is for August babies.
mamaK
75 posts
Ohh I will be checking my details as have been using my beauty club card for years and never received a gift. Love our beauty card, use that along with my ASB true Reward dollars to get goodies
Skye
9 posts
I've never received a gift for my birthday and I was given my card at the counter I've had vouchers which is always a nice surprise 

Skye
9 posts
I've never received a gift for my birthday and I was given my card at the counter I've had vouchers which is always a nice surprise 

Skye
9 posts

Skye
9 posts

Toni-Lee
503 posts
Love being a farmers club member. I have already received 3 $20 vouchers and today I was gifted a free black crystal pen valued at $29 as a birthday gift for being a farmers club member :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
My birthday is on Sunday 21st and I received a email the other day saying that I have a free birthday gift and to go in store and show the voucher.
kayxcake
422 posts
Last year I got a free polka dots makeup bag and this year they sent me a bday email for a glitter pen lol, I didn't bother!
pintsize
1072 posts
I still haven't updated my details with them... must get on to it soon... maybe after the Christmas rush though :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I got the poka dot makeup bag last year:) I like it as it lives in my rather large hand bag and will be nice to see what I get next year as I work in town it's not a problem to pop in and pick it up. So I just have to remember to check my emails closer to my birthday sometimes I delete without looking x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Might help if I shop more often at farmers to use my card and get more points.
I'm just a bit discouraged as my closest is St Lukes mall which is an awful place to get into weeks, holidays, afterwork.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Pintsize you really have to. This year I got my first and it was the lovely aromatherapy hand moisturiser. I love it and the fragracne

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!