Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers Club Birthday Gift

45 posts, 30 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Anyone else not got their birthday gift from the Farmers club this year?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I didn't know Farmers Club did birthday gifts!  I just logged on to my Farmers account to check my details and can't see my birth date anywhere under personal information.  My birthday was at the beginning of the year and I definitely didn't get anything (I filled out a form in store when I signed up for my card, about two years ago).
Toni-Lee
503 posts
My birthday is in December and last year I got a crystal ball point pen valued at about $20. I wonder what this years pressies will be.
pintsize
1072 posts
I am pretty sure I had to phone the phone number on the back of my club card to get them to update my details Silvene  and on my birthday month they sent an email saying to print off the email to take in and I would receive a crystal filled pen. Others have said they got hand cream or the likes. 
I think you have a month to claim it?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You get sent a email. You have to print it off and take it into the store to collect it. In June it was a pen. I didn't have the email printed so I wasn't allowed the pen.

You can check all your detail online and make sure your birthday is loaded
Macs
5351 posts
My birthdays in January . I got nothing. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I've been a member for a couple years now and have never received anything. Not too fussed of it's only a pen tbh lol
kknz
82 posts
I think you have to sign up to their emails to be able to get the Beauty Club birthday gift, this year was a pen, but in previous years I've gotten trilogy hand cream & an amazing smelling soy candle. Can't wait to see what next year's might be. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I got an email in the beginning of the month and you're allowed that whole month to go claim it. I just popped in and showed the couter lady my phone and got a pen.
Lutece
1849 posts
I normally get emails when its near my birthday but I have never taken the vouchers in for the brithday gifts they offer (Yet)
Rezee
1964 posts
Same lutece! I've gotten emails the last few years, but just forget. I wish they would just make it so you can swipe your card to receive it instead.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I get birthday offers every year, but not this year. The last few years the gifts have been a photo frame, a tin candle, and a handcreme. Nothing too special, but a nice bonus
Well that's both interesting and disappointing to find they're being inconsistent. My mum and I have always quite enjoyed it because we always we got something we hadn't tried before that we often then brought again.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have been a member for years and havent received anything! I have to add that they are quick to send advertising material though.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
You have to make sure that you are on their email list as well. I was a member for ages but because I wasn't on email I never got the birthday gift offer but I should in November if they keep doing it.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I know what you mean kim_rose. They sure email a fair bit of advertising material.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I didn't and I'm on their email list on my profile I checked lastnight what they hey I'd love a birthday gift granted it's 10 days since the fact 10 or 9 I don't know the date lol
I've never gotten one of those birthday things either! Oh well...
MrsRosie
214 posts
Wow all my years (and money spent) with farmers beauty club I've not once received anything *sad face*, even with all my deatails in their system. Not related but I've been to Farmers numerous times to ask to stop getting our old house owners (from at least 5+yrs ago) farmers mail and still it doesnt stop. Seems their admin might not be up to scratch perhaps...
MrsO
196 posts
I have been in the Farmers Beauty Club for years and have never received any birthday gifts from them, only millions of emails promoting themselves.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I think last year I got a crystal pen too. I think the best one I've seen was the small tube of the rose body shop spf 15 handcream but that wasn't my birthday month.
glamfish
87 posts
Aw that's stink that not everyone gets them. I got a pen last year and a candle the year before and a mug the year before that. I always claim them figure it's something for nothing - which is rare these days!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm another who has never had this from Farmers... :/
Chaotic82
522 posts
I got a make up bag one year, that was a decent one.  The pen is leftovers from sales isn't it, "Spend $50 and get a pen"   I wonder if there's a certain amount you have to spend to get the email....?
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey lovely ladies,

If you have been a member of their club for a few years and had no email it is possibly because they never asked for your birthdate at time of registration.
It is best to phone up their Clubcard number (told to do this by a helpful sales member as online doesn't allow updates to this field), ask them to add your D.O.B to their records and make sure they have your correct email address.
Next birthday month you should be graced with an email (and don't forget to check your Spam folder ;)

I hope this helps
xx

Mila
1209 posts
I didn't realise farmers did this either, I will check and see if my birthday details are there everyone likes a birthday surprise
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I love my free gift from them:) 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Good on you pintsize for finding out how to fix it! Totally reccommend everyones does. Even though the gifts aren't awesome most of the time, its still free and a gift you like could come up so why not 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Nope, my bday is in August and I've never had a prezzie from them either.
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for finding out. I wish read this earlier because I was in there today to see if those chi chi lipstick packs are in yet.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just got an email saying my birthday gift is ready for me to pick up. Yay! It's a pen. Im a teacher so always happy to get a pen lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pens are amazing!!! I got one from a dear and newly departed friend, who got it from one of his wood turning friends - favorite pen ever. I've never seen a Farmers pens though. But today I got my first $20 voucher *excited face* and I'm using it to buy Fiance some undies for Christmas! Just need a sale so I can get him more than one pair hahahaha ;-)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I love the pen I got all sparkles and pink such a magpie x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Lol so I was like a bull to a red flag and went ahead posted a whole thread my bad I didn't check out the forum itself my bad seems a few weeks out of here has made me mess the beat.
pintsize
1072 posts
shazatron101 yay for the $20 voucher :) 
If that is through the Farmers Club I think you can collect points on everything in store but only redeem them on Beauty products?  I could be wrong or it may have changed but that is what I was told once upon a time... :)

xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah I'm 100% (maybe 85% now) positive that the email said it can be redeemed for beauty, lingerie and mens gruts :D and he really needs them lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Shazatron, was that the exact wording?
pintsize
1072 posts
Ooh you've just taught me something new shazatron101

I had no idea they emailed you when you earnt a rewards voucher so I checked my spam folder... what-d'ya know?! lol

'You can redeem your Rewards in Beauty and Lingerie (and Men’s Underwear too!) so go ahead, treat yourself to something special.'

worldofsooziewong I think they should change the wording to shazas... has a better ring to it :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm pretty sure it was Soozie, like 95% sure... hahahahaha  ;-)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
It's been two years since i got my last birthday gift from farmers. I got service desk to check my email and details, still no emails in sight
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine was a free reusable farmers tote bag, before that it was the sparkly pen.
MareeB
5241 posts
I didn't know they did that. I never get emails from them, or any communication.They did expire a big bunch of my points recently though.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got last years one (tote bag) and the year before (pen) but now that you mention it, i didn't get an email this year. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have never had a birthday gift from Farmers.
MrsO
196 posts
I just went into Farmers and told them my birthday and swiped my Farmers card and they gave me a tote bag.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!